Today we have released a minor patch to make the modification system easier to understand. We have also rebalanced some modifications and fixed some pressing performance issues in the server.
- Reduced CheyTac M200 default zoom from 8X to 6X to be more usable in typical maps.
- Increased G3SG1 price to $5000 (from 4800)
- Reduced Flamethrower bullet velocity from 40 to 30 m/s.
- Dart Ammo for shotguns now increases block penetration by 60% (from 30%). The new penetration of Dart Ammo is comparable to 5.56mm rifles.
- Sniper Ammo now reduces spread by 25% (from 20%).
- Fixed Stock now reduces idle sway by 12% (from 10%).
- Mk 211 for M82 now increases base damage by 25% (from 20%).
- Pzsgp. 151 APHE for NTW-20 now reduces block penetration by 40% (from 50%).
- Faster Burst for Fire Launcher now increases bullet velocity by only 10% (from 15%).
WEAPON MODIFICATION IMPROVEMENTS
- Icons for the slots occupied by equipped Weapon Modifications are now shown in the weapon’s display name.
- Ammo type changes are now called “Conversion Kits” and can be used alongside another ammo modification.
- For now, this only affects the Thompson M1A1’s “.30 Carbine” modification.
- Changed weapon modification descriptions to be more accurate.
- “-Recoil” replaced with “+Recoil Control”
- “-First Shot Spread” replaced with “+Idle Sway Control”
- “-Spread Increase” replaced with “+Firing Sway Control”
- “-Sway Speed” replaced with “+Sway Consistency”
- “-Movement Penalty” replaced with “+Moving Accuracy”
- “-Shot Dispersion” replaced with “+Accuracy”
- “-Muzzle Flash” replaced with “+Muzzle Flash Concealment”
- “-Pellet Spread” replaced with “+Pellet Grouping”
- “-Damage Dropoff” replaced with “+Damage Range”
- “-Swap Time” replaced with “+Swap Speed”
- “-Bullet Drag” replaced with “+Bullet Drag Resistance”
- “+Minimum Damage” replaced with “+Minimum Damage At Range”
- For Damage Range the value is recomputed (for example -18% damage dropoff is changed to +22% damage range), for the other values the number simply swapped signs.
- Fixed M84 optic description claiming 4X zoom while the actual zoom was 2.2X.
- The volume of the hit confirmation sound when hitting another player has been slightly increased.
- Added more tip messages to PVP and Mob-Arena.
- Mob-Arena bosses will now only take the full stun effect from the player that they are targeting.
- You will only do 20% of the normal stun to bosses if they are not targeting you.
- However, damaging the boss still applies damage absorption which helps the targeted player do more stun to the boss.
- Fixed an issue where Mob-Arena matches sometimes would not start.
- Fixed an issue where Mob-Arena player respawn timers would only tick down by 1 second every wave.
- Fixed a critical bug with the mob stunning code that caused high constant TPS loss whenever Mob-Arena was played.
- Fixed an issue where legacy Infected loadouts could still be selected by equipping a weapon in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where PVP and Mob-Arena loadout selection buttons could overlap when equipping a weapon in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the weapon swap animation did not play when spawning or respawning in Mob-Arena.
- Fixed a bug where hitting a player in the leg did not play the hit confirmation sound.
- Improved database storage system to immediately save any updates to disk. This should fix any cases of losing crates/EXP on restarts.