We have released a minor update to fix the most pressing issues in yesterday’s Update 1.5 and improve the Zombie Siege gamemode.
ZOMBIE SIEGE CHANGES
The round timer in Zombie Siege has been reduced from 5 minutes to 4 minutes to give humans more of a fighting chance, since the “humans can just camp ladder and win” maps have been removed in the previous update.
We have improved the CS:GO competitive scenarios.
- Added Inferno, Vertigo, and Nuke to the CS:GO scenario
- Added MP5SD and M4A1
Additionally, we have replaced One in the Chamber: Random Spawns maps with FFA to improve the pacing of the game.
- Voting now works again
- We will replace the non-working vote sites soon
- Fixed a bug where players may spawn facing straight down in newly configured maps
- Players now always spawn with 0 pitch since in the building server, one cannot see the pitch of an armor stand
- Spawn chunks are no longer loaded in servers
- Added a check that will unload worlds that are no longer in use in an effort to prevent memory leaks
- Added a check that will remove worlds from the new BlockStore if it has no loaded chunks in an effort to prevent memory leaks
- Fixed another bug that led to players having no recoil
- If an error occurs when calculating recoil for a player, other players will no longer be affected
- Added back the loadout sign in the PVP lobby
- Fixed a bug where death messages were shown in Discord #server-chat channel
- Fixed a bug where you spawned in the sky in Highrise when starting a game
- Broken glass and other modified blocks in Competitive currently do not reset when a new round begins. We will add a system to keep track of broken blocks and reset them soon.
- There is a rare chance that the damage indicator in Mob-Arena does not show properly and an armor stand appears to float in the air instead
- There is a rare chance that the equipment of mobs is not visible (especially problematic with Pumplings since they become fully invisible when this issue occurs)
- Killzones in PVP do not work at this moment
- New mobs in Mob-Arena give less kill XP rewards than intended
- You can currently still get Perks from crates which is unintended
- The Discord linking system is still iffy
- In Zombie Siege, when playing as a zombie or wolf, you can see your own disguise which is unintentional