Happy Thanksgiving! We have prepared a huge update for the holiday – get ready for numerous new weapons, maps and scenarios, as well as QoL improvements that will make your game look and sound a lot better!
An Italian .45 ACP submachine gun with a very high damage output but high recoil and expensive price. It sports a large, 50-round magazine for sustained fire.
A Soviet 7.62x25mm submachine gun with a 71-round drum magazine that makes it a great alternative to the PP-Bizon, compared to which it has a slower reload but better damage and fire rate.
A Czech machine pistol with a high 858 RPM rate of fire and 20 rounds in magazine, but low damage and rather high recoil. It occupies the secondary weapon slot similarly to the CZ75-Auto.
A Czech semi-automatic rifle in the Sniper weapon category, although it does not have a scope. It uses a 5 round detachable magazine and is capable of one-shot chest kill to unarmored targets.
We have added a minimap to all gamemodes to display some useful information as well as an overview of the current map.
The minimap currently shows the following information:
- The location of your teammates
- In Defusal and Demolition, the locations of bombsites
- In Defusal and Demolition, the location of dropped/planted bombs are visible for Red Team players
- In Mob-Arena, the locations of bosses and mini-bosses
P.S.: There is currently an issue where the minimap is physically shown to be held by all players. This will be fixed in the near future.
We have expanded the Scenario Mode with three brand new Scenarios with exclusive weapons!
Archives: Get immersed in the world of Goldeneye. Whether you want to use the Golden Gun or the Klobb, the choice is yours.
Hoth: Slash enemies with lightsabers or shoot through covers with laser blasters in this futuristic, Star Wars-inspired scenario.
DustPCG: Classic Offensive is back! Get a pack of nostalgia with classic Counter-Strike weapons and go spam those Dual Elites!
Additionally, Archives is also available in the normal TDM mode.
SCENARIO WEAPON UPDATES
We have added new weapon models for some Scenario Mode weapons: FG-42, PPD-38, PPD-40 (shared with the regular loadout weapon), Suomi KP-31, and P38 Parabellum.
GUI MENU UPDATES
We have added some arrows to the Tech Tree menu (e.g. shown above the SCAR-L and AUG in the left image) to better visualize the unlock path of weapons.
We have greatly improved our Map Vote menu.
- You can now change your vote to a different map after voting
- The map choices are now sorted by number of votes
- For maps with the same number of votes, they are now sorted alphabetically by gamemode
- The menu now shows the current number of votes for each map
We have added new icons for weapon categories in the PVP loadout menu and buy menu in place of the old gold ingots.
SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADES
- Added support for “stereo” sounds – two different sound effects can now be played from opposite sides of the player to create a stereo effect for gunshots. This effect is weaker but still existent when hearing the shots of another player. It is currently used by the new ZH-29, which has a completely custom-made sound effect that takes advantage of the stereo audio.
- Different sounds are now played when bullets impact a block depending on the material of the block that it strikes.
We have tweaked a few existing SMGs to make them more worth it for their price.
- PP-Bizon: Movement speed increased from 90% to 94%
- MP7, MP5SD: Damage dropoff decreased by 20%, recoil slightly increased
- P90: Significantly decreased bullet velocity, movement penalty reduced by 50%, damage increased to 26 (from 23)
- Umbraticam Defusal has been removed from the regular PVP playlist
- Slightly reduced speed of baby pigs and baby cows in Mob-Arena
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players would not be able to receive guns nor open the shop