Hope you all are staying home and staying safe! We have rolled out a new update with completely revamped scope reticles, new weapon remodels, and purchasing weapons and modifications with tokens. Also in the update is the ability to equip two more attachments on your weapons than before, at the penalty of a higher purchase price.
NEW SCOPE RETICLES
We have completely changed all sniper scopes in the game. They now have a larger, clearer field of view, and the reticles are much sharper than before and now have semi-accurate mil dot markings. The PM II scope (AWM & SCAR-20) has also received a new realistic reticle.
Additionally, the 10X and 12X scopes now have an especially large field of view to encourage their use.
TOKEN PURCHASE SYSTEM
- You can now purchase weapons with tokens to get them early!
- The prices range from 1000-2400 Tokens depending on the unlock level of the gun.
- Legendary weapons are 2.5x more expensive and can cost up to 6000 Tokens
- If you are close to unlocking a gun through leveling up, there will be a discount on its price
- Reaching a weapon through the Tech Tree will give a 60% discount on its price!
- You can now purchase modifications for your gun with tokens!
- The purchase price decreases as you level up the weapon
- Purchasing a level 70 modification on a level 1 weapon costs 485 tokens
- Legendary weapons have the same modification prices as other weapons
Crates now drop far less frequently, but they are of higher quality and now give some Tokens when you open them.
- Crates now drop much less frequently (the intention is that they will not drop every game)
- The Wooden Crate has been removed, so when a crate does drop, it is guaranteed to at least be an Iron Crate
- All Crates dropped after the update will give a small amount of Tokens
- This includes Vote Crates, though they do not give particularly large sums of tokens
- Higher tier crates earned at higher player levels will give more Tokens
WEAPON MODIFICATION CHANGES
You can now equip more modifications, but they will increase your weapon’s purchase price!
- You can now equip 5 modifications on Primary Weapons, except Special Weapons
- The first 3 modifications are free
- 4th modification slot costs $100 on SMGs/Shotguns, $150 on Rifles/LMGs/Snipers
- 5th modification slot costs $150 on SMGs/Shotguns, $200 on Rifles/LMGs/Snipers
- You can now equip 4 modifications on Secondary Weapons, except Starter Pistols and Special Weapons
- The first 2 modification are free
- 3rd modification slot costs $50
- 4th modification slot costs $100
NEW WEAPON MODS
- Added the 7.62x51mm NATO to the AWM, turning it into the AWP with less damage but better handling
- Added the .375 CheyTac ammo to the CheyTac, reducing damage but improving handling
- Added a 20-round short magazine to the SR-3M
- Added a 42-round extended magazine to the AUG
- Added a 17-round short magazine to the M1915
- Added a 40-round short magazine to the RPK
- Added the Classic Magazine to the M4A1-S, which increases its rate of fire and handling but decreases ammo capacity to 20/40 rounds
TECH TREE SYSTEM
We have fixed the Tech Tree system so it no longer spews out free legendaries like crazy.
- The required level for parent weapons is much higher now that weapons have a max level of 100
- Leveling up a weapon to its required level will no longer instantly unlock the next weapon down the tree
- Instead, its purchase price is reduced by 60%, and it is now possible to find the weapon in crates
We will expand Tech Tree again to cover all weapons in the game very soon. Stay tuned!
- Fire Launcher: swap time 1.1s -> 0.8s, Faster Burst attachment now penalizes recoil less than before
- G36: scope field of view improved
- If a grenade hits the top layer of snow on the side, it will still bounce upwards
- If the grenade is already travelling upwards then the grenade will not change directions but will still get slowed down
- An additional hitbox has been added for snow just below the top layer, so that grenades will never fall into the snow block due to the above change
- The new flamethrower model is now visible to 1.13+ players
- Improved weapon models for the Charger 22, Skorpion vz.61, Smoke Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, HE Grenade, and M60
- Fixed a glitch where taking the suppressor off of weapons will prevent giving Weapon XP