May the Force be with you! Today we have made many updates to Hoth, our Star Wars-inspired map. We also have a few new entrants to the staff team!
MAY THE 4TH EVENT
- For the weekend of May 4-5, 2019, Hoth Scenario Mode will be 5 times as likely to appear in PVP matchmaking.
- For the weekend of May 4-5, 2019, a Hoth TDM mode is available where you can fight on Hoth with your loadout weapons!
- All energy weapons now have very low bullet velocity (160-200 m/s), but are much more accurate without aiming down sights, and have almost no damage dropoff
- Moonraker has received the above treatment only in Hoth; it works normally in other modes
- The Laser-451 has not been changed
- The two sniper weapons now have increased bullet velocity of 1,000 m/s
- Lightsabers now allow you to move much faster than before, and while swinging them you jump higher!
- Lightsabers have slightly increased price and now take up the primary slot instead of secondary
- The DP-23 energy shotgun now has a much wider spread, but 1 extra pellet
- Pistols now fire slower but do more damage
- The Falcon 2 Scoped has received a super high magnification scope (3X)
- You can now sprint in Hoth
NEW STAFF MEMBERS
We have recruited a few new Trial Moderators into our staff team!
Congratulations, and thanks everyone who applied!
- Added a Scenario Mode variant to Alpine Trench that does not have Random Spawns
- The changes to Falcon 2 Scoped in Hoth also apply to the Alpine Trench Scenario Mode