Today’s update adds the Mosin-Nagant to player loadouts, as well as a limited-time map, Haunted 2, available throughout the month of October. Grenade mechanics have also been improved – explosions are deadlier than ever – and some weapons have received balance changes.
Mosin-Nagant was previously a scenario-only weapon but it is now added to player loadouts! It is our first bolt-action sniper to come with iron-sights by default, intended to be a slow but cheap one-shot-kill option for those skilled enough to be up to the task! It can instantly kill armored players to the chest at up to 100m.
Because the new Mosin-Nagant is slightly weaker than the old version in scenario mode, the price of Mosin-Nagant in Scenario has been reduced by $150 for both variants.
The mosin unlocks at level 91; G11 has been moved to unlock at level 89.
Haunted II is a complete reimagining of last-year’s Haunted map. It offers much more verticality than the previous version as well as new outdoor areas for more varied aesthetics.
- MP9: significantly increased base hip & ADS sway
- TMP: reload time 1.35s -> 1.65s, slightly reduced damage dropoff
- UMP-45: armor penetration 58 -> 57
- MP5K A4: slightly increased recoil in auto/semi mode, reduced recoil in burst mode, burst mode now has a greater benefit to hipfire but less benefit to ADS
- Shotguns: headshot damage 2.4x -> 1.8x
- M1014: armor penetration 74 -> 76
- Origin-12: armor penetration 64 -> 67
- SPAS-12: armor penetration 60 -> 63
- NS-2000: armor penetration 59 -> 64
- Remington 887: damage 25 -> 28, armor penetration 73 -> 76, damage dropoff +11%, changed spread pattern so that pellets are more spread out
- Honcho: increased recoil, reduced recoil recovery (recoil no longer resets completely between shots)
- Mini-Nuke: now twice as powerful in PVP, somewhat more powerful in Mob-Arena
- All optic modifications rebalanced – lower zoom optics increase ADS speed while higher zoom optics reduce sway. Sniper optics can reduce sway dramatically but may decrease ADS speed
- Muzzle Boost description fixed – it increases rate of fire by 6%, but the previous description incorrectly said that it increased rate of fire by 5%
- Thompson .30 CAR modkit: now counts as “Magazine” attachment
- Looking downwards while throwing a grenade will now throw it at a slower speed, preventing it from bouncing back off the ground excessively
- Molotov and Incendiary now do much more damage to enemies not at the center of their area of effect
- All explosives have a new hit detection code and now more consistently do damage to enemies partially behind cover
- Flashbangs are unaffected by this change and still only use the target’s eye location for hit detection
- Fixed a glitch where simply standing near a block could reduce grenade damage
- You will now take damage from your own throwables in team-based PVP modes
- You will no longer get XP from damaging yourself in any mode