Multiple Cod maps

Built a new map for the server? Submit it here!
Post Reply
User avatar
patrickdemooij9
0-99
0-99
Posts: 4
Joined: 1 month ago
MC Username: patrickdemooij9

Multiple Cod maps

Post by patrickdemooij9 » 1 month ago

Hey Guys,

I recently found this server and wanted to share the maps that I and some friends created in the past:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ap-remake/ (Bayview Cod Ghost)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ap-remake/ (Stormfront Cod Ghost)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ts-remake/ (Octane Cod Ghost)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... w2-remake/ (Scrapyard MW2)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... ap-remake/ (Studio BO2)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... st-remake/ (Warhawk Cod Ghost)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... emake-bo2/ (Encore BO2)

I think these would be great maps to be used on the server!

Just let me know what you think of the maps!

User avatar
mr_hidden217
Builder
Builder
Posts: 330
Joined: 3 years ago
MC Username: Finnish_Man
Location: Southern Finland
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 85 times
Contact:

Post by mr_hidden217 » 1 month ago

These actually look quite nice. Some of them are a bit outdated in appearance, but still at level that they could be considered. Bayview and Stormfront look especially good.

EDIT: Question, have you given any of these maps to any other server?

User avatar
Mantis999
0-99
0-99
Posts: 13
Joined: 9 months ago
MC Username: MontanaMob
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Mantis999 » 1 month ago

all of these are on jectile?

User avatar
patrickdemooij9
0-99
0-99
Posts: 4
Joined: 1 month ago
MC Username: patrickdemooij9

Post by patrickdemooij9 » 1 month ago

mr_hidden217 wrote:
1 month ago
These actually look quite nice. Some of them are a bit outdated in appearance, but still at level that they could be considered. Bayview and Stormfront look especially good.

EDIT: Question, have you given any of these maps to any other server?
Thanks! And yes, there are on different servers as well. Is that a problem or should the maps be server exclusive?
Mantis999 wrote:
1 month ago
all of these are on jectile?
Never heard of that server before, but the map downloads are found online, so they could have downloaded them and used them on their server without my knowledge.

User avatar
mr_hidden217
Builder
Builder
Posts: 330
Joined: 3 years ago
MC Username: Finnish_Man
Location: Southern Finland
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 85 times
Contact:

Post by mr_hidden217 » 1 month ago

patrickdemooij9 wrote:
1 month ago
Thanks! And yes, there are on different servers as well. Is that a problem or should the maps be server exclusive?
No, we do not really strive to have exclusive content on the server. More in that I personally think its important that the maps we are provided should not be stolen from other creators.

Related to this, another question. There were other people mentioned in PMC posts you provided, N11cK, Sturmspitz, Funcodskillz and CandyCane. Are they in some form knowledge of you sharing these maps and/or have they approve of you sharing them?

User avatar
patrickdemooij9
0-99
0-99
Posts: 4
Joined: 1 month ago
MC Username: patrickdemooij9

Post by patrickdemooij9 » 1 month ago

mr_hidden217 wrote:
1 month ago
patrickdemooij9 wrote:
1 month ago
Thanks! And yes, there are on different servers as well. Is that a problem or should the maps be server exclusive?
No, we do not really strive to have exclusive content on the server. More in that I personally think its important that the maps we are provided should not be stolen from other creators.

Related to this, another question. There were other people mentioned in PMC posts you provided, N11cK, Sturmspitz, Funcodskillz and CandyCane. Are they in some form knowledge of you sharing these maps and/or have they approve of you sharing them?
Good point. We put those maps on the internet for everyone to be able to download them and use them, so I don't think they'll mind when the maps are used. Most of the maps are already in use on other servers.

And to avoid any confusion here or in the future, I am Funcodskillz, but changed my name.

Post Reply