TheShwarma - Coder Application

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
TheShwarma
0-99
0-99
MC Username: TheShwarma
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

TheShwarma - Coder Application

Post by TheShwarma » 3 weeks ago

In-game Name: TheShwarma

In-Game Level: 50

Why I want to be staff on this server: To help shape and develop the server. GC is one of my 2 favorite servers! I have noticed that the only coder is Hky, which doesn't have a lot of time coding and so I want to assist him.

My strengths and how I will use them: My strength is mostly being able to focus on things that interests me. I also know how to code (ok level) Java and (kinda expert) Python. I started to learn Spigot last week. If I'll need any help, I can just Google it. But I am a fast learner.

Past staff experience: I have moderated in a forum for a year in total.

Online time each week: (north Carolina time) 8:00 AM-16:00 AM, probably won't be available. In the rest on the time I am available. Never available on Saturday.

(Trial Builder Applications Only) Screenshots of previous builds (Please use imgur or another image hosting service): I guess that applies to me, since I think coder is under builder. I can supply past work examples if you need any.

TheVanishedG
VIP
VIP
MC Username: GameReplixer
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by TheVanishedG » 3 weeks ago

Sounds more like a dev app, which is definitely above builder. I don't know what would be the outcome to this app, since you are applying for something that is higher than moderator and builder.

TheShwarma
0-99
0-99
MC Username: TheShwarma
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by TheShwarma » 3 weeks ago

TheVanishedG wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sounds more like a dev app, which is definitely above builder. I don't know what would be the outcome to this app, since you are applying for something that is higher than moderator and builder.
Arhippa said it's part of builder which makes sense cuz it helps build the server