Mvdhors staff application 17-9-2019

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
mvdhor
0-99
0-99
MC Username: mvdhor

Mvdhors staff application 17-9-2019

Post by mvdhor » 4 weeks ago

In-game Name: Mvdhor

In-Game Level: 71

Why I want to be staff on this server: I really like the server, I have been playing it for quite a while now and i would like to show my appreciation and give something back for all the joy you have brought me. also I would like to become more active in the community because as far as i know the community consists out of very kind people.

My strengths and how I will use them: I am quite a trustworthy person, and I try to help people since i was raised that way, and I always try to act like that. in addition, I have a lot of experience if its about gameplay.

Past staff experience: I have been a moderator on a server until it shut down, it was fun and i always got good feedback, i hope i can do the same on this server and make the players experience better.

Online time each week: Around 6 hours, sometimes more sometimes less, this is because of school, which puts a lot of pressure on me.

(My English teacher would stab me if she discovered how many times I started my sentence with I and if she saw my grammar mistakes)