TMOD application for TheShwarma

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
TheShwarma
0-99
0-99
MC Username: TheShwarma
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

TMOD application for TheShwarma

Post by TheShwarma » 4 weeks ago

In-game name: TheShwarma
In-game level: 41 currently
I want to be a staff on this server because I really like this server. This server has a great idea behind it - recreate CS:GO and COD in Minecraft. I would like to be a part of this server. Unfortunately, the current mod are in a timezone where whole parts of the day are left unwatched. I can help with that because I live in a different timezone.
My strengths and how I'll use them: I am responsible and don't forget my duties. I am good at managing a team. I am good at setting a fight between people.
Past staff experience: I moderated for months in a forum in FXP (the father of Reddit). I was one of the best mods they had. I left only because I was tired of moderating.
Online time each week: between Sunday and Thursday I can probably be online for an hour on the server, and accessible most of the day after school. On Friday I will usually won't be able to log in and I'll be less available on Discord too. On Saturday I can't use the computer for Religious reasons. I am currently never on the forums here, but I can give 30 minutes a day if I need to.

TheShwarma
0-99
0-99
MC Username: TheShwarma
Has liked: 2 times

Post by TheShwarma » 3 weeks ago

aight I guess not then

TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 114 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 3 weeks ago

TheShwarma wrote:
3 weeks ago
aight I guess not then
Applications usually take a few months to be accepted or not. Be patient.

Pakkiforgotcode
0-99
0-99
MC Username: PakkiJr

Post by Pakkiforgotcode » 1 week ago

good to know