App for TBuilder

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
Mantis999
0-99
0-99
MC Username: MontanaMob

App for TBuilder

Post by Mantis999 » 1 month ago

IGN: MontanaMob

Why I want to be Staff: I love this server its been very fun but I want to help expand the amount of maps and help with the building process and I like seeing people enjoy my work.

My strengths and how I will use them: I'm good building in some areas like in Sci fi I'm good at like star wars (I want to change the Hoth map so much please change it) but not shiny sci fi if you get what I mean with that good at trees and organics (not humans thou well okay at them)
Another strength is that my voice dies constantly and I'm cringy.

Past staff experience: I’ve ran a MC server for over a year and a half with over 60 people join (its died since I still use it and build stuff there) I’ve been head builder on a server (the owner was a d*ck can I say that?) So I left that but it was a Skyblock server and I designed there Spawn, I've worked with a couple of people on this kinda MMO game it dies because of staff not being involved and the plugin developer not working at all

Online time each week; I spend to much time online this summer that's about it.

Here's an old build when My pc could run shaders like from 2 years ago Something fast I built using GC resource pack for TheShwarma and I have some vehicle designs in 1.5/1
Last edited by Mantis999 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: skylineLM
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 186 times

Post by Turbo » 1 month ago

Builds look clean man 10/10
Let me see how you gonna treat me, I ain't no easy- Better think about it TWICE~

Trexar
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by Trexar » 1 month ago

Application and builds look good.

You may want to put in a bit more into why you'd like to be part of the team.
Other than that good luck 10/10
German snakes be like ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß