PSA: Don't whine about campers...

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: skylineLM
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 186 times

PSA: Don't whine about campers...

Post by Turbo » 2 months ago

I spawnkilled someone in Hoth for 6 kills in a row. They called out on me because I was better than them at securing a location. They could've waited me out instead. Now let's stop complaining about camping and get better at fishing them out instead of you counter them.

TL:DR Don't complain about campers because if you get killed by them, too damn bad...
Let me see how you gonna treat me, I ain't no easy- Better think about it TWICE~

TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 114 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 2 months ago

PSA: Spawnkilling is toxic and unnecessary

No one likes it and you get nothing out of it. So the point of continuing and complaining when other complain is foolish and toxic

Turbo
VIP
VIP

TotalyRosssome wrote:
2 months ago

No one likes it and you get nothing out of it. So the point of continuing and complaining when other complain is foolish and toxic
Horsecrap. You've probably spawnkilled people and never admitted it. Everyone here probably spawn killed at some point.
Let me see how you gonna treat me, I ain't no easy- Better think about it TWICE~

TotalyRosssome

Turbo wrote:
2 months ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
2 months ago

Horsecrap. You've probably spawnkilled people and never admitted it. Everyone here probably spawn killed at some point.
Unnecessary roughness here. I have, but dont anymore. I have specifically asked people on my team to back out of spawn points. Now, do you have any refuting point or are you going to tell me what I've done, but what I don't do anymore because it's toxic?

Turbo
VIP
VIP

TotalyRosssome wrote:
2 months ago
Unnecessary roughness here. I have, but dont anymore. I have specifically asked people on my team to back out of spawn points. Now, do you have any refuting point or are you going to tell me what I've done, but what I don't do anymore because it's toxic?
Most people won't back out of spawn points, sorry. That's the way it goes. Even if you spammed me in /msg you won't be able to do anything about it.

TotalyRosssome

Turbo wrote:
2 months ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
2 months ago
Most people won't back out of spawn points, sorry. That's the way it goes. Even if you spammed me in /msg you won't be able to do anything about it.
Ok do you have any refuting points to why spawncamping is toxic? thanks for your response, but please stay on topic here

TotalyRosssome

so by this point we can both agree that spawn camping is toxic and people have every right to complain about it. Thanks for the incorrect PSA :D

Turbo
VIP
VIP

TotalyRosssome wrote:
2 months ago
Ok do you have any refuting points to why spawncamping is toxic? thanks for your response, but please stay on topic here
I've been on topic this whole time...
Now at this rate you're pretty much like a troll and I'll have to throw out the largest explanation ever because your pea-sized brain for a staff member is malfunctioning and me having to cram a ton of words is probably the last thing I'll ever do to you.

1. We're just playing to win.
Your philosophy on spawnkilling is very flawed and invalid when the scoreboard gives us the straight hard facts. You believe your stupid morales are higher than the numbers on the scoreboard. Who cares about morales when a scoreboard's numbers matter more? If you think I'm being really disrespectful, too bad. I have no apology nor regret when I do my spawnkilling.

2. Have you even played early PvP?
You sound like you never did. You don't know anything about the time where spawnkilling legitimately couldn't get you out of spawn because you had unlimited ammo and no spawn invincibility back then.

3. Who the hell cares?
I don't see pale or Arhippa complaining about spawnkills unless they got a say.

4. If you can't trust any of my reasons, well blame the spawn system.
Well, who else could've made it so faulty to a point players are complaining. Hint, not us.

Turbo
VIP
VIP

TotalyRosssome wrote:
2 months ago
so by this point we can both agree that spawn camping is toxic and people have every right to complain about it. Thanks for the incorrect PSA :D
Wow, you didn't have patience for a person. You nasty dirtbag.

Trexar
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by Trexar » 2 months ago

Temporarily locking topic for toxicness
German snakes be like ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß