The Most Underrated Guncolony Guns

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
pale1
Builder
Builder
MC Username: pale1
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 59 times

The Most Underrated Guncolony Guns

Post by pale1 » 2 months ago

What do you guys think are the most underrated guns on the server? What underused guns deserve some more time in the spot light?

Personally, I think the tec-9 is incredibly underused as a secondary considering how powerful it is. The hipfire accuracy is insane. For an underused primary I'd probably say the sterling SMG. It's incredibly accurate and has a medium rate of fire, making it very easy to land multiple quick headshots on many targets.

Young_Man
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Decieving_Lies
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Young_Man » 2 months ago

The Kar-98k is pretty darn underrated compared other to mainstream bolt action snipers like the AWM.
Although having a small mag size, the Kar more than makes up for this with it's quickscoping capabilities, high damage, and quick reload. I know that people's biggest complaint with the Kar is it scope, but with the new update you can just switch it out with a different scope,

Regarding pistols, the Mauser and QSZ-92 are pretty underrated. The Mauser does have a long swap time (around 1 second), but it's high rpm and high dmg allows you to quickly dispatch enemies in the blink of an eye. The QSZ-92 often gets overshadow by other slightly cheaper pistols such as the p250 and m9a1. Although a bit more expensive the QSZ-92 has a comparable draw speed of .5 seconds (.4 with lightened frame) and a slightly higher dps being able to dispatched armored enemies in 4 stomach shots, one shot less than the p250 and m9a1.

Lastly, I'm gonna have to mention the famas. It isn't used very often, and for good reason. Compared to other rifles the famas' damage is just not up to par taking a measly 6 stomach shots to kill enemies. Even with headshots it still takes 3 to kill enemies. That being said, few people realize the famas' strongest point; it's high rpm. An unmodded famas will have an RPM of 860, which compared to other ARs, is exceptionally good. By modding the famas with lightened bolt, field trigger job, and muzzle boost you are able to increase the famas RPM to an astounding 1014 RPM. This is comparable to the Negev's 980 RPM which mind you, is nearly double the price of the famas. With this modded famas you can expect to mow down enemies quicker than it takes for someone to say "no" to any of Lo10 suggestions. It's that good.

Yep that's all.
Young man! There's no need to feel down~!

(Yes, I realize I spelt "Deceiving" wrong in my name.)

Giraffe253
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Giraffe253
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Giraffe253 » 2 months ago

Oh man, so many underused guns on Guncolony. Honestly I feel like to P90 and QSZ-92 are really underrated guns. The P90 has really medium fire rate, and low spread and good stability, making it easy to kills with it. While it does not have great damage, it really makes up for that with the high magazine capacity and fire rate.

The QSZ-92, personally i feel that it is a great gun, much better than the P250. Great swap time too and good damage too!

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: skylineLM
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 186 times

Post by Turbo » 2 months ago

I think the reason why the Tec-9 isn't used so much is because of the higher price tag compared to most sidearms. If it weren't that, I'd see it everywhere.
Let me see how you gonna treat me, I ain't no easy- Better think about it TWICE~

Steve_Happy_321
0-99
0-99
MC Username: stevehappy321
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Steve_Happy_321 » 2 months ago

Cheytac, only 3 or 4 ppl use this lol, comparable to the AWP with better damage retention over range, higher muzzle velocity and less sway
M60, the hardest hitting machine gun in terms of raw damage (just under the M1919 and maybe Lewis) with rather low recoil and excellent suppressing capabilities over range with its 900+m/S muzzle velocity
M1919, put a M145 scope on it and score 1-taps across Dust2 mid, has the roughly the same damage of the M14EBR

Trexar
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by Trexar » 2 months ago

The Beretta 90 two needs some love, most people rather use the M9A1, but I prefer the 90two.
The SR-3M is a really good SMG, why isn't it used more?

Not many people use the M14 a lot, its a really good gun, and if you get the right mods, it can compare against modern weapons fairly well.
German snakes be like ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: skylineLM
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 186 times

Post by Turbo » 2 months ago

Trexar wrote:
2 months ago
The Beretta 90 two needs some love, most people rather use the M9A1, but I prefer the 90two.

Not many people use the M14 a lot, its a really good gun, and if you get the right mods, it can compare against modern weapons fairly well.
I like the 90two over it as well because of the spammy RoF unless that got changed. For the SR-3M, I'm guessing the popularity of the P90 mag size or Tavor scopes are just too attractive. And same with the M14 but with rifles lol
Let me see how you gonna treat me, I ain't no easy- Better think about it TWICE~

pale1
Builder
Builder
MC Username: pale1
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by pale1 » 2 months ago

Trexar wrote:
2 months ago

Turbo wrote:
2 months ago

I like the 90two over it as well because of the spammy RoF unless that got changed. For the SR-3M, I'm guessing the popularity of the P90 mag size or Tavor scopes are just too attractive. And same with the M14 but with rifles lol
I love the beretta 90two. It's definitely underused. I often use it with the microsight for more accuracy while spamming lmao