[TMOD] Jqxx's Staff Application

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
Jqxx
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Jqxx
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

[TMOD] Jqxx's Staff Application

Post by Jqxx » 2 months ago

In-game Name: Jqxx

In-Game Level: 42

Why I want to be staff on this server: I have been playing Gun Colony for quite some time and I have seen a growth in popularity. These newcomers join, but they normally do not stay. As a TMod, I could welcome them into a more friendly environment (not that Gun Colony isn't friendly) and make them want to come back. If arguments break out within the players, I will gladly step in to make sure nothing serious happens. I try to make things more relaxed, so no one will get mad. Even though hacking is not something you see a lot in Gun Colony, I can face them with a calm tone and fix the situation.

My strengths and how I will use them: One of my strengths is patience. When helping players on the server, I will not get frustrated if they do not understand a concept, and I will assist them with a kind tone. Another strength I inherit is dedication. I will be dedicated to helping the server's future by suggesting new guns, testing new weapons, giving ideas for future updates, and (If needed) designing new gun models.

Past staff experience: I was a Builder on my friend's Survival Server. It shut down 2 months later due to lack of players.

Online time each week: 9-12 hours in the weeks of summer, but 5-6 hours during school.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

_kK77Seven77Kk_
0-99
0-99
MC Username: _kK77Seven77Kk_
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by _kK77Seven77Kk_ » 2 months ago

Nice!