Chuunkyz

Were you banned? You can appeal it here!
Chuunkyz
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Chuunkyz
Been liked: 1 time

Chuunkyz

Post by Chuunkyz » 8 months ago

Punishment: Kicked whilst connecting to guncolony: You have been banned from this server for Use of a hacked client. You may appeal at guncolony.com/forum/
It expires in 4 weeks

Punished by: someone

Why we should accept your appeal:
The whole day I was constantly accused and harassed by other players. Then when I logged on again, out of the blue, someone says in [Server] still hacking and GameReplixer said yes and I got banned. I have no idea why in the world that would be any sort of evidence against me.

Previously, stevehappy321 had accused me of xray after one game and asked me to provide a screenshot of my game, which I did, and I told him that I had even recorded the past game in an attempt to document the harassment that went on. When I came back after uploading the video, he was nowhere to be found, and I don't think anyone watched the video even though they had sked for it.

I honestly don't understand why some people are so immature that they accuse of hacking when they start dying while being totally content with camping people. Am I like the first good player they've encountered?

Vernonon
MC Username: Fart_Sniffer
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Vernonon » 8 months ago

Don't worry, this may help(credit goes to mr replixer,thx buddy) aimlock aorund 1:01, x ray or esp is about 0:52.
so yeah,we all saw it. Also, u can turn off ur hacks or hack menu and pretend nuthin happnened in that vid cuz u know ur gettin ban and u want a fake proof to save urself

My personal advice for u to not get hackusated:
U can not get hackusated by not hacking.

Edit:
staffs wont ban u unless u hack
I'M UR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!!!

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 107 times

Post by Breaks » 8 months ago

Here's all I gotta say about this:

Thanks for submitting proof that you're hacking lmao.

Enjoy your 4 weeks. Hopefully by the time it ends you finally know cheating is extremely prohibited on this server.