(Application] for TMod

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
_kK77Seven77Kk_
0-99
0-99
MC Username: _kK77Seven77Kk_
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

(Application] for TMod

Post by _kK77Seven77Kk_ » 9 months ago

In-game name: 7______________ (14 underscores)

In-Game Level: 33

Why I want to be staff on this server: I think this is a great server, even though there's rarely more than 10 people on at time. I love playing this server, whether it's just me and my friends on, or a bunch of people all playing at once. It brings people from all around the world on and I think that's frankly amazing. I love talking to the people on here, since they're almost always nice. I do run into the occasional weirdo, but I try to never get mad since I don't know what they're going through. Instead, I just try to be nice and stay calm, and maybe even try to help them if I can.

My strengths and how I will use them: I stay calm under pressure and I actually asked my friends what some of my best qualities were, and many of them told me I was kind and very easy to talk to. I really want to help this server grow and I think I can help with it. I also like building people up. Just a nice comment or a "good job" goes a long way. I love being able to make people happy, and that makes me happy.

Past staff experience: I was a [CO-OWNER] on a server once. Not many people were on, but I tried to help as many as I could. I don't have too much experience, but that's why it's called Trainer mod, right? I am still in training, and willing to work for it.

Online time each week: It varies, since I have violin, IEW, piano, church and eating to do every week, but I try to get on as much as I can. I try to play at least 1-3 hours each day, but sometimes my mom makes me get off, or I have to go shovel, or just other stuff like that. But I will try to get on as frequently as I can.

P.S. Thank you for reading this!

_kK77Seven77Kk_
0-99
0-99

Post by _kK77Seven77Kk_ » 9 months ago

Guys! I am so sorry I wrote two applications.
When I did the first one, I didn't know I had to wait for it to be public and I thought it just didn't go through.
So sorry!
-7______________

7______________
0-99
0-99
MC Username: 7______________

Post by 7______________ » 8 months ago

I don't know how to edit this, so my In Game Name is now FearlessDoritos.
Thanks for reading this!

_kK77Seven77Kk_
0-99
0-99

Post by _kK77Seven77Kk_ » 7 months ago

My IGN is now MsCuteCuteDeath. If a mod would be willing to change it, THANKS!

Rijam
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Rijam
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 105 times

Post by Rijam » 7 months ago

You can edit your own post. Click the pencil icon on the top right of the post.