Ross in Colorado

Discussions for topics not related to the GunColony server.
TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 113 times

Ross in Colorado

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 month ago

Yes this is completely stealing Cart in Cali idea, but I like being able to share my adventures.

I will start this story at the airport/ before.

Me and my family woke up at around 4:00 AM EST to board a 6:00 fight to Colorado. Security was a doozie and for the first time in 2 years of flights, my bags were not pulled aside to be checked. So, we go to the boarding area and board the plane. The plane was colder than putting ice of against your gums. Landed in Colorado at around 7:00 to 7:30 am Colorado time. We rented a car and went out on the highway to get to where we were staying. Song the way to the time share, I saw a Lamborghini Aventador S cruising along the opposite side of the highway.

That’s about all I remember from day 1

TotalyRosssome

Day 2

Woke up at 2:00 am because I was soooo cold and my lips were dry. Got back to sleep after necessary fixes. Woke up again at 9:00 or so to get ready to go on my first white water rafting trip. Took about 45 minutes to get to the place, and we were there an hour early. We get all of our gear and get on a bus to go upstream about 2 or 3 miles. Got on The raft with a tour guide and we went over some basic commands such as Forward 1/2, Backwards 1/2, highside (for if we were going sideways over a rock or drop)right/left, and hold on. Luckily I never fell out of the raft all the way down, but I was completely soaked head to toe. After a long ride back and unnecessary details of changing clothes and a highway ride, we went to one of my favorite sand which places called which wich. You get a cardboard menu with what type of meat you want on top and you fill out all the other items you want down the list. High quality sandwiches, and I highly recommend finding one and going there if you live nearby. As of now after a long ride back I decided to make this to share my vacation with many plot holes and grammatical errors

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: skylineLM
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 186 times

Post by Turbo » 1 month ago

You woke up at 4 in the morning as well? High fives perhaps.
Let me see how you gonna treat me, I ain't no easy- Better think about it TWICE~

TotalyRosssome

Aw shoot I forgot to do this yesterday

Well here’s day 3.

Got up bright and late to go take a self guided tour on ATVs / Side by Side Can-Ams.
Off road trail as my 3rd ever driving experience. It’s was fun af and I SERIOUSLY recommend people to try ATVs or other off-road built vehicles off road.

That was just about the whole day, but then we get to night. At 7:00PM I went to see Mamma Mia and it was the best play I’ve ever seen, right over Romeo and Juliet. All the songs were wonderfully sung and you could see the percussion and other instruments being played al the way up top through some glass. Plus the lead role was hawt. So over all great day.

TotalyRosssome

Day 4 (today) was a complete fail. We were supposed to go SUP (stand up paddle board), but it was too windy and they were all out of them.

Instead of doing that we went on a hike downtown to a village center. We got ice cream and stuff. I got strawberry rhubarb pie, and my dad got an Аff а gato(had to spread word about because of the bundle of stocks in between)(3 scoops of ice cream with 2 shots of espresso on top) so I could try it because my mom wouldn’t let me have it. Now I am sitting here not doing much and having a hard time waiting to get back, but Colorado still has more to give me.

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: skylineLM
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 186 times

Post by Turbo » 1 month ago

"Got up bright and late to go take a self guided tour on ATVs / Side by Side Can-Ams."

Did you even drift those ATVs?
Let me see how you gonna treat me, I ain't no easy- Better think about it TWICE~

TotalyRosssome

Turbo wrote:
1 month ago
"Got up bright and late to go take a self guided tour on ATVs / Side by Side Can-Ams."

Did you even drift those ATVs?
It would be pricey to drift them at all after seeing the damages of others doing it