I found out who RazerX is

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
Asrielite
MC Username: Asrielite
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 24 times

I found out who RazerX is

Post by Asrielite » 8 months ago

Hey guys, I'm Asrielite. You might not be familiar with me as I have not played GC for half a year due to account issues. Exotic member, vet, etc etc.

Straight to the point!

I am RazerX. Because of my account issues, I obtained an alt from one of my friend's, which he doesn't play anymore. It was pretty funny seeing people hackusate me, and I just played along. I'm not going to lie, it was incredibly entertaining playing as a low lvl and seeing experienced players get frustrated. However, I am aware of the negative effects it might have caused others and I apologize for that.

Can I get an unban because of false accusations?
Cheytach is hot "oof" Asrielite 2017-Present Image

Rijam
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Rijam
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by Rijam » 8 months ago

Write a ban appeal and if you have any evidence of you not hacking, then you will for sure be unbanned. Since Breaks banned you through console without spectating you, you will probably be unbanned even if you don't have any evidence of you not hacking.

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 107 times

Post by Breaks » 8 months ago

Rijam wrote:
8 months ago
Write a ban appeal and if you have any evidence of you not hacking, then you will for sure be unbanned. Since Breaks banned you through console without spectating you, you will probably be unbanned even if you don't have any evidence of you not hacking.
He was unbanned a couple minutes after he made this thread, I just got too lazy to respond and instead just locked this thread.