Ban Appeal

Were you banned? You can appeal it here!
MoanMummy
0-99
0-99
MC Username: MoanMummy

Ban Appeal

Post by MoanMummy » 4 months ago

IGN: MoanMummy

Punishment: Hacking

Punished by: Trexar

Why we should accept your appeal: I was given no time to actually prove myself or support myself and was banned on the spot because when i turned corners, 30-50% of the time id aim onto an enemy and spray on them. Not even accounting for the corners i turned and found no one, i was punished for only the times in which i did turn corners on players, and without even asking to SS me or look at my screen, i get straight up banned on the spot. He could've just asked to see my screen.

TheShwarma
0-99
0-99
MC Username: TheShwarma
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by TheShwarma » 4 months ago

I don't think they've hacked... I think I've played against them in the past.
Plus eh did you really ban on the spot?

TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 4 months ago

MoanMummy wrote:
4 months ago
IGN: MoanMummy

Punishment: Hacking

Punished by: Trexar

Why we should accept your appeal: I was given no time to actually prove myself or support myself and was banned on the spot because when i turned corners, 30-50% of the time id aim onto an enemy and spray on them. Not even accounting for the corners i turned and found no one, i was punished for only the times in which i did turn corners on players, and without even asking to SS me or look at my screen, i get straight up banned on the spot. He could've just asked to see my screen.
You will most likely be unbanned due to there being no evidence provided other than the words of other players and the staff member who banned you.

TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 4 months ago

(Unbanned) but rumor has it that there may be a longer punishment if it happens next time and the other staff members provide video evidence