Builder Application

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
cowboycody1993
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Cowboycody1993

Builder Application

Post by cowboycody1993 » 3 months ago

In-game Name:CowboyCody1993

In-Game Level:42

Why I want to be staff on this server:I Love the challenge of building something that looks quality with good depth color and design. I'd like to use these abilities to make maps

My strengths and how I will use them:i think i have a pretty keen eye in makeing buildings and structures that are quality looking.

Past staff experience:none

Online time each week:1-4 hours

Screenshots of previous builds : the problem here is all my builds have been on pocket edition, which most of them i've lost from smashing ipads. all i really have are some screenshots from the cops and robbers proposal and my survival mode "farm". if you need more, shoot me a request i can mock-up something else for you. Thank you for your consideration.

TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 3 months ago

https://discord.gg/YcS8qT
It would be better to make an application in our discord server because most of our operations happen there now. Go to the #application-submission channel and type !apply. You will get a message from a bot to creat an application and answer some questions in there.