1. No spamming.
2. No excessive caps.
Example: “WOW DAT RANDOM HEADSHOT”
3. No discrimination or discriminating content that may make a certain group of people uncomfortable.
Example: “I support Adolf”
4. No adult/suggestive content.
Example: “no balls gg ez”
5. No swearing/cussing.
Example: “Your mom needs a trauma”
6. Be respectful to other players. No offensive language.
Example: “My team is a failure”
7. Do not attempt to circumvent the filter.
Example: “F u c 1< this game”
8. No non-English languages in public chat.
9. No advertising, except for content directly or indirectly related to GunColony that do not suggest or advertise another server.
Example: “Join hapickle now!!! Lets go play skywars!!!”
Clarification: You may post content as long as they are related to GunColony in some way and do not advertise another server. A video about new Minecraft updates or even (family appropriate) memes are fine.
1. All chat rules apply.
Example: “lobavilis in stsschestvuyuschy” (No foreign language in public chat)
2. Only posts relevant to the discussion section. All posts un-related to GunColony like Minecraft redstone discussions or forum games should go into the Off-Topic section.
Example: Post related to Call of Duty gameplay found in General Discussion
3. Do not triple-post.
Example: Quoting 3 people using 3 separate posts in one thread
4. Words censored by the in-game filter are also not allowed on the forums.
Example: “He’s such a **** to me and should be perm banned”
5. Do not repeatedly post same/similar content in an unreasonable time frame. Saying something every few hours in the in-game chat could be okay, but it would not be welcomed on the forums.
Example: Replying to multiple posts in a single day proposing a new gun suggestion
6. Non-English videos are fine as long as the thread itself is in English (or partially English) and you include in your thread title the language the video is in.
Example: PSY- Gangnam Style
7. Do not necropost. Necroposting is when a forum user posts on a thread that has been “dead” (or hasn’t had a reply since 2 weeks or more).
Example: *User posts on a thread* -> Thread is 2 months old.
1. All mods other than those listed in the “Allowed Mods” section are not allowed. This includes “hacked clients” or cheat mods.
2. No transperant/xray resource packs.
3. Do not abuse bugs and exploits, e.g. “Speed Glitch”.
4. Applies to PVP mode only: Do not use F5, F3+B (hitbox), or Sound Subtitles to spot enemies that you can not directly see.
- Optifine + any reasonable shaders mods [not ones that place the sun in a very arbitrary position to give players an advantage with shadows]
- 5zig PVP Mod
- In-Game Info Mod
- Zoom mods
- ArmorStatusHUD, DirectionHUD, StatusEffectHUD
- Full bright mods, as long as their only feature is fullbright
- Any mod that only affects the environment, like sound, clouds, as long as they do not make sounds audible from further away
- APIs that support other allowed mods, such as Forge, LiteLoader, bskprsLib, etc.
Additionally, programs that allows you to connect to the server on mobile devices or without an actual Minecraft client (e.g. MineChat) are allowed, with the exception of malicious clients designed to harm the server or other players.
Also, please remember that any ban can be at any admin or moderator’s own discretion. If you think you have been banned unfairly, please contact an admin (PM on discord, etc.) with sufficient evidence to appeal your ban. Remember, we ban reasonably, and if you actually did break the rules we will not unban you manually – you have to wait it out.
The rules are subject to edits made by the consent of the owner(s).
By playing on GunColony or viewing the forums (guncolony.com) you automatically agree to the server rules and any updates made to it.