Format is time wasting :/

An archive of all the past player reports. Any reports >1 month old will be moved here.
ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 67 times

Format is time wasting :/

Post by ryanmoneyman » 2 months ago

User reporting: Death_will_fall

Reason for report: ESP

Evidence:

Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Turbo » 2 months ago

Another false report? You know Lake is hard to pick up but easy to master compared to Monastery or Baggage.
Plus, you were in a 1v1 AR match in that map. So he's obviously going to aim that way because you were going to stay in the same spot he also stayed before you killed him. Now don't make me break my hiatus early and make me go on GC personally to ask Death_Will_Fall himself for legit footage because this is just another false report. (Actually, if I did have to come on GC again to ask for footage of the victim you've been bullying for the past few weeks now, I won't be here until around Monday because I got a place to visit during the next two days and I most likely won't be on during Sunday.)

"I don't know what the players told the staff to get me banned, but whatever they said, just remember that this server is full of salty teens who will call out anyone if they get killed."

Breaks, or Rijam please lock this immediately ASAP.
みあがいっちばーん!

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 2 months ago

K
Last edited by TotalyRosssome on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

ryanmoneyman

I’m starting to wonder if you 2 either know the definition of ESP or even watch the videos. Because if you think in the first video him somehow knowing where to aim and crouching immediately isn’t just 1 bit suspicious, then why do I even bother tbh.

“Easy to master” I think that quote is getting a little bit old Turbo
Image Image Image

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP

ecks dee wrote:
2 months ago
I’m starting to wonder if you 2 either know the definition of ESP or even watch the videos. Because if you think in the first video him somehow knowing where to aim and crouching immediately isn’t just 1 bit suspicious, then why do I even bother tbh.

“Easy to master” I think that quote is getting a little bit old
I know what ESP is lol. I watched the videos already. Him knowing where to aim could have been the exact spot you were in. You were in the same spot in two of the videos. If you were there every time I assume it would be very easy to guess the next time. Stop making false reports
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

ryanmoneyman

TotalyRosssome wrote:
2 months ago
I know what ESP is lol. I watched the videos already. Him knowing where to aim could have been the exact spot you were in. You were in the same spot in two of the videos. If you were there every time I assume it would be very easy to guess the next time. Stop making false reports
Oh so you think I’m doing this on purpose?

Look at the third video again, I’m not exactly in the same spot, but he still knew where to aim, funny how you don’t see that.

What’s also funny is that you edited your previous message for some reason,
“Lol Ryan stop making false reports”
Image Image Image

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP

ecks dee wrote:
2 months ago

Oh so you think I’m doing this on purpose?

Look at the third video again, I’m not exactly in the same spot, but he still knew where to aim, funny how you don’t see that.

What’s also funny is that you edited your previous message for some reason,
“Lol Ryan stop making false reports”
I edited because I thought I was wrong and didn’t want to start this game of arguing with you. But guess what happened. You got mad and started this.
In the third video you are 1-2 blocks away from where you were the first time. He could have seen you on his way up. I think that if he had ESP he would have shot you from where he came in.
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

mr_hidden217
Builder
Builder
MC Username: Finnish_Man
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by mr_hidden217 » 2 months ago

- Before you read my opinion on this report, please do not take this as a final conclusion to this report. These are merely my own opinions on the report and should not be taken as a official conclusions to this report.

- In these three claps it is pretty of difficult to determine Death_will_fall legitimacy due the game being in Arms Race that is a very long game that allows players (in this case Death_will_fall) to learn player behaviors in-game, however I can try connecting these three clips together to see the bigger picture.

- If we connect the clips in the order of 3, 2, 1. I can see that in the beginning (clip 3) Death_will_fall is more cautious pre-aiming corners. I can also believe that he was expecting Ryan (an experience player) to be camping in the stairs in the early game due to it being a very common tactic in the early game of Lake AR. The next scene (clip 2) happens around 2 minutes after clip 3 and I can not see this as blatant cheating for the following reason that it was a simple peak that used the foot steps that Ryan produced to determine his location. The last scene (clip 1) is pretty good evidence with Death_will_fall pre-aiming Ryan's location, however I most say that I would have also done the same move due to Ryan producing foot steps allowing Death to determine Ryan's location.

- My final personal opinion on this is that there is not enough evidence to prove if Death_will_fall is truly using ESP or merely predicting Ryan's movements from foot step sounds or from Ryan using the same tactics over and over again in the same game. If Ryan would have recorded the entire game and shown that he did not use the same tactics over and over again I could maybe start theorizing that Death could be using ESP.