[ACCEPTED] Vexy_Vex (Trial Mod application)

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
Vexy
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Vexy_Vex
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 12 times

[ACCEPTED] Vexy_Vex (Trial Mod application)

Post by Vexy » 1 month ago

In-game Name: Vexy_Vex

In-Game Level: 65

Why I want to be staff on this server: I've played on this server for years now. I've been involved with the community, I've done my best to contribute to it the best I can. I've made efforts to make staff aware of those who break the rules, even when they are not on. This server is one that I always come back to, that I enjoy being on. I want Guncolony to keep going, to be as amazing for everyone as it has for me. I often see people break the rules with no staff on and I want to help fix that. I want to keep the server orderly, to enforce the rules of this server as they were meant to be enforced.

My strengths and how I will use them: I approach situations with a level head. I will try to get all sides in a conversation, I am a stickler for getting evidence for claims and I often communicate with my higher ups. However, I do not tolerate bull. If someone messes up, I hold them accountable. If they swear, I bring that to staff. If they hack, I bring that to staff. Whatever it is that I can do

Past staff experience: Former moderator on Minesworn however, the server shut down early on.

Online time each week: Usually, I try to clock in 5+ hours collectively at the very least. I sometimes fall short as I am a senior in high school, soon to go to College. I hope soon, I'll be able to be on more often.

I thank the staff here for considering me and for taking the time to read this. I appreciate all you do for us.

Asrielite
MC Username: Asrielite
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Asrielite » 1 month ago

Best of luck for your application!
A good sniper is a fast sniper "oof" Asrielite 2017-Present Image

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by _VenoMs » 1 month ago

I really like this application, you're older and know probably more than us on how to deal with younger people to help moderate the chat, its especially useful nowadays when younger people are flocking to guns and these kinds of servers because minecraft gun servers are becoming more of a demand. Good luck!

TheVanishedG
VIP
VIP
MC Username: GameReplixer
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by TheVanishedG » 4 weeks ago

Very well described, your app is very assuring. I think you have proven yourself worthy, good luck!

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 106 times

Post by Breaks » 3 weeks ago

Staff application accepted!

The staff team is quite impressed about the quality of your application and your dedication to playing on the server.

Get acquainted with your responsibilities as a trial moderator and feel free to ask our other staff members questions on either the in-game staff chat or the forum and Discord staff sections. Welcome to the team!