Tales From A Mediocre Player- Nylon 66

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
Vexy
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Vexy_Vex
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 12 times

Re: Tales From A Mediocre Player- Nylon 66

Post by Vexy » 3 months ago

Trexar wrote:
3 months ago
Out of all of the guns they could choose to add, they choose the Nylon 66.

Has anyone ever HEARD of this gun before the update? And why would anyone want to use a .22lr when other people can use things like the SCAR-L? Hell, id rather use an UZI than this thing.
It's a meme gun at best. While what Pale1 said was somewhat accurate, the dmg on it isn't enough to make it effective at even that niche. I always use it to weaken people and then swap to a sidearm.

Trexar
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by Trexar » 3 months ago

Vexy wrote:
3 months ago
Trexar wrote:
3 months ago

Has anyone ever HEARD of this gun before the update? And why would anyone want to use a .22lr when other people can use things like the SCAR-L? Hell, id rather use an UZI than this thing.
It's a meme gun at best. While what Pale1 said was somewhat accurate, the dmg on it isn't enough to make it effective at even that niche. I always use it to weaken people and then swap to a sidearm.
When I use it, I tend to spray people with it from range, then swap to a beagle, or a Python, or anything that can pack a punch. But this still does not make it a "good" gun imo.
German snakes be like ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

pale1
Builder
Builder
MC Username: pale1
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by pale1 » 3 months ago

Trexar wrote:
3 months ago

I think one of the things that makes guncolony great is the enormous library of guns you can use. Additionally, different guns often have different strategies to maximize their effectiveness. Adding the nylon (or any other gun for that matter) offers an entirely new play style and more unique combat scenarios.

Trexar

pale1 wrote:
3 months ago
Trexar wrote:
3 months ago

I think one of the things that makes guncolony great is the enormous library of guns you can use. Additionally, different guns often have different strategies to maximize their effectiveness. Adding the nylon (or any other gun for that matter) offers an entirely new play style and more unique combat scenarios.
This is almost as good as, "Maxing out the Flamer is supposed to reward players with a sense of pride, and accomplishment."

pale1
Builder
Builder
MC Username: pale1
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by pale1 » 3 months ago

Trexar wrote:
3 months ago
pale1 wrote:
3 months ago
Trexar wrote:
3 months ago

This is almost as good as, "Maxing out the Flamer is supposed to reward players with a sense of pride, and accomplishment."
I find a lot of usage for the Nylon 66 in-game. As long as I am able to do that, having it in-game offers you a different experience when fighting me (or other players with the nylon 66). I don't think your comment relates to my point lol.

Trexar

pale1 wrote:
3 months ago
Trexar wrote:
3 months ago
pale1 wrote:
3 months ago

I find a lot of usage for the Nylon 66 in-game. As long as I am able to do that, having it in-game offers you a different experience when fighting me (or other players with the nylon 66). I don't think your comment relates to my point lol.
I guess what Im trying to say is, its more of a support gun, and I hate playing as support lol