[ACCEPTED] TotalyRosssome T-Mod Application

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 108 times

[ACCEPTED] TotalyRosssome T-Mod Application

Post by TotalyRosssome » 5 months ago

In-game Name: TotalyRosssome

In-Game Level: 60 + VIP

Why I want to be staff on this server:
When I'm on my daily play, I usually see about 5 new players play for 5 minutes and then leave. I spend a lot of time on the server (A LOT) and I would like to see more people involved in the server + I love helping new people and making friends :). Seeing as I'm on all (most) of the time, it would be a great use of my time to help out new players and make them play a game that they don't want to leave, and are constantly wanting to come play with us again.

I could also be around to deal with whatever problems come up at the time I am in game. Recent problems with those hackers + all of their alts don't get dealt with right away, so I have the high chance of being there right away to solve the problem.
At the time I'm also working with many other people to create a special resource pack that has been long looked forward to by the general community.

My strengths and how I will use them:
I have mildly good leadership and helping people skills from school experiences, summer camps, and Boy Scouts. In school, I was a project manager on an engineering project for a good month or two. In summer camps there were fun challenges that were more challenging than fun. In Boy Scouts I managed a team of not at all professional cooks and was a guide to younger scouts who were new to the program. The guide ties into new players joining the server (I don't mean to be your English teacher explaining metaphors) and helping make their way up.

Another skill I have is problem solving. I can usually find x in math problems.... That's not related but problem solving is fun! Working out problems with the server may be a thing I come across at some point ([Do mods/ tmods do that kind of stuff?]). I can negotiate problems between players and make it into a friendly conversation full of fun and laughter :).

One more skill is getting along with other players. I wouldn't specifically go up to each specific player ask if they like me or not because that's weird, but I think you get what I mean. I have a lot of friends on the server and I am always looking to make more or help lift their spirits if they are feeling down. If you guys need someone to talk to I'm here :).

Edit: I'm mildly ok at understanding Spanish (ive taken it for 3-4 years) and I have a pretty good idea of what people say in Spanish though I have never seen anyone speak Spanish on our server. I can give basic directions in Spanish too.
Past staff experience: I have no previous staff experience

Online time each week: about 10 - 35 depending on homework

Edit: I can also make very high quality skins upon request and on my own. Here is a portfolio: (last image of scar 20 is a joke)
Edit: Edit: If the images don't load ask me for pictures
Last edited by TotalyRosssome on Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

TheVanishedG
VIP
VIP
MC Username: GameReplixer
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by TheVanishedG » 5 months ago

Great app over all. I definitely support.
Online time each week: about 10 - 50 depending on homework
10 - 50 hours?

TotalyRosssome

TheVanishedG wrote:
5 months ago
Great app over all. I definitely support.
Online time each week: about 10 - 50 depending on homework
10 - 50 hours?
Yeah 10-50. I can get up to 20 on a weekend depending on the work I have, + some in the morning and after school
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by _VenoMs » 5 months ago

Definitely a good application, I would love to see you accepted, aswell as helping other people, knowing you're very active, really helps, you've got my support ross.

TotalyRosssome

_VenoMs wrote:
5 months ago
Definitely a good application, I would love to see you accepted, aswell as helping other people, knowing you're very active, really helps, you've got my support ross.
Thanks youuuuu <3
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP

Np bro

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: GK_Vector
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 171 times

Post by Turbo » 5 months ago

12/10 you definitely show you know what to do here in many situations despite the server's previous problems from the last couple years. Hope one day we get more staff like you.
CART x ?

TotalyRosssome

Turbo wrote:
5 months ago
12/10 you definitely show you know what to do here in many situations despite the server's previous problems from the last couple years. Hope one day we get more staff like you.
Thankssss <3
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP

Honestly, I think you have one of the best recent applications I have seen, you do display a lot of maturity.

Trexar
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by Trexar » 5 months ago

It's nice to see more and more "old timers" apply. You are very mature, and I respect you. Good luck!

(Just hope it doesn't take you forever to get a response)
Du stirbst entweder als Held oder lebst lange genug, um dich selbst zum Bösewicht zu machen