Bernadzik

Were you banned? You can appeal it here!
Bernadzik
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Bernadzik

Bernadzik

Post by Bernadzik » 8 months ago

Punishment: banned for 30 days

Punished by: no idea

Why we should accept your appeal:

I literally get banned while arguing with a bunch of sore losers because they keep calling me a cheater. It's really sad that as soon as some people can't spawn kill noobs like me that they accuse me of hacking. I play CS:GO and CoD and I've never seen people this toxic, trying to get someone banned because they're losing. It's funny that I got banned mere seconds after stopping recording. I have recordings of my stomping these sore losers because I got sick of their pestilent whining.

Want to see the last recording I made seconds before I got banned? Here it is.

https://we.tl/t-1i7gfryjoC

The given reasons for the ban are absolutely pathetic. "Xray/Aim"? Clearly I don't have a hacked client, as the recording I sent yesterday and now show. I'm assuming that "Aim" refers to the aimbot that people have accused me of. Let's see if that trash hypothesis holds water with my recording. I don't even know if anyone would develop a hacked client with an aimbot that would work on a gun server. It seems like a colossal waste of time for a niche product. I bet none of you chumps could even point me to a SINGLE hacked client with that hack and demonstrate that it could outperform my skill, especially considering that I lag like crazy and if I didn't lead my shots, I'd miss everything.

TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 8 months ago

Hacked client over lays can be hiddden. Aka Ghost Client my dude.
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

ryanmoneyman
600-699
600-699
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 8 months ago

quoteShow
Bernadzik wrote:
8 months ago
Punishment: banned for 30 days

Punished by: no idea

Why we should accept your appeal:

I literally get banned while arguing with a bunch of sore losers because they keep calling me a cheater. It's really sad that as soon as some people can't spawn kill noobs like me that they accuse me of hacking. I play CS:GO and CoD and I've never seen people this toxic, trying to get someone banned because they're losing. It's funny that I got banned mere seconds after stopping recording. I have recordings of my stomping these sore losers because I got sick of their pestilent whining.

Want to see the last recording I made seconds before I got banned? Here it is.

https://we.tl/t-1i7gfryjoC

The given reasons for the ban are absolutely pathetic. "Xray/Aim"? Clearly I don't have a hacked client, as the recording I sent yesterday and now show. I'm assuming that "Aim" refers to the aimbot that people have accused me of. Let's see if that trash hypothesis holds water with my recording. I don't even know if anyone would develop a hacked client with an aimbot that would work on a gun server. It seems like a colossal waste of time for a niche product. I bet none of you chumps could even point me to a SINGLE hacked client with that hack and demonstrate that it could outperform my skill, especially considering that I lag like crazy and if I didn't lead my shots, I'd miss everything.
0:25 was very suspicious as your aim was all over the place, but your shots were perfectly aimed at the target.

0:32 was also suspicious as you decided to aim at the wall where the player retreated instead of at the window where the player was.

0:42 you snapped right at the player without having any knowledge of him popping out there. In other words, he wasn’t in your FOV.

0:52 this is the clip that ruins your chances at getting unbanned. Keep in mind that Ryan_Arthur was at the temple. When you killed another player, you immediately aimed to where Ryan was. This can also be seen at 1:32.

Let me just say, it’s obvious you are cheating. Trying to lie and just point fingers is “absolutely pathetic.”

I would also like to point out what Ross said, there are things called ghost clients which have an option that hides the overlay of the client.

“I bet none of you chumps could even point me to a SINGLE hacked client with that hack.”

Not sure what client it is, but it’s obvious that this user had a client.

Oh, and I don’t care if you play CoD or CS:GO, I know what hacking looks like in a video game when I see it. So, go hack on other servers with the potato chip crumbs all over your chest since you have nothing to do with your life.

BAN APPEAL DENIED.
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE