Application for TMOD

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
NagisaStreams
0-99
0-99
MC Username: NagisaStreams
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 1 time

Application for TMOD

Post by NagisaStreams » 2 days ago

In-game Name: NagisaStreams

In-Game Level: 24

Why I want to be staff on this server: I have quite a bit of fun customizing things in minecraft, and I think I would be able to help on here with making new items.

My strengths and how I will use them: I know how to use crackshot (except sounds), and I have done a ton of making of items in minecraft through rpg games,

Past staff experience: I have been staff on a lot of servers actually, I've made a factions server once, I've been co-owner on two rpg servers, and I have been helper on even more. I can get the names for them, but they were mostly small servers so I don't think that matters.

Online time each week: Pretty low, but I can be on more, I come on occasionally to chill, but I would be happy to be on a lot more to help

:funny:

"Insert your opinion on why you think you should be considered a better candidate than the other people applying.
You can put it under why you want to be staff member, or create an entirely new paragraph on it, whichever you'd prefer
more."

As someone who has a lot of experience working on variety of different types of servers, I believe I have a lot to offer. One of the servers I worked on that was an RPG (that is still alive, and pretty popular) is based off of an anime. On that server I was able to set up a item system for them and balance out most of the server. Since then the server has been revamped, and some of my system still remains. I have also done a ton of configuration for a large amount of plugins varying in their uses. I've used the more simple ones, such as plotsquared, to the more advanced configurations of plugins for plugins that have cosmetics / particles. (Those are painful.) I believe that all of these things could make it that I would be a better candidate than someone who does not have as much experience.
Last edited by NagisaStreams on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 71 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 2 days ago

I recommend putting more detail in your application to boost your chances at becoming staff.

Good luck.
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 144 times

Post by Turbo » 2 days ago

Excellent strength. First time we have a person who could potentially replace c_y...
みあがいっちばーん!

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by _VenoMs » 2 days ago

Agreed, hes a very nice, respectful, and respected person, I fully support you with your application, and like ryan said, add a bit more detail to boost your chances, other than that. +1

NagisaStreams
0-99
0-99

Post by NagisaStreams » 1 day ago

I understand I needed more detail, just not sure what to put .-. I mean I could elaborate on what kind of rpg items I have made, or what servers I've been on but I don't know if that would really help

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 97 times

Post by Breaks » 1 day ago

Nagisa__ wrote:
1 day ago
I understand I needed more detail, just not sure what to put .-. I mean I could elaborate on what kind of rpg items I have made, or what servers I've been on but I don't know if that would really help
Insert your opinion on why you think you should be considered a better candidate than the other people applying.
You can put it under why you want to be staff member, or create an entirely new paragraph on it, whichever you'd prefer more.

NagisaStreams
0-99
0-99

Post by NagisaStreams » 1 day ago

(In reply to Breaks)