CartBNR TMoD APP (deleted copy)

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1043
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: cartBNR
Location: Dreaming City, Reef
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 143 times
Contact:

Re: TurboR33 TMoD APP (deleted copy)

Post by Turbo » 4 months ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
4 months ago
Big oof for cart and Vern but I would have done it to if I had something ready to go. Based on how many just got accepted and are actually active I could wait 2 years. Even though in 2 years the server may not be active.
And Trexar....
Image
みあがいっちばーん!

User avatar
TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
Posts: 677
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 70 times
Contact:

Post by TotalyRosssome » 4 months ago

I haven’t see Trexar in like 2-3 months
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

User avatar
Trexar
VIP
VIP
Posts: 109
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Trexar
Location: N/A
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Trexar » 4 months ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
4 months ago
I haven’t see Trexar in like 2-3 months
That's because I've been dragged from country to country for 3 months!

Tell my parents to not go see every family member in the world.
DEFINITIV DU NICHT!

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1043
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: cartBNR
Location: Dreaming City, Reef
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 143 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 4 months ago

Trexar wrote:
4 months ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
4 months ago
I haven’t see Trexar in like 2-3 months
That's because I've been dragged from country to country for 3 months!

Tell my parents to not go see every family member in the world.
Do one of your family members live in Asia?
Image
みあがいっちばーん!

User avatar
Trexar
VIP
VIP
Posts: 109
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Trexar
Location: N/A
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Trexar » 4 months ago

Turbo wrote:
4 months ago
Trexar wrote:
4 months ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
4 months ago
I haven’t see Trexar in like 2-3 months
That's because I've been dragged from country to country for 3 months!

Tell my parents to not go see every family member in the world.
Do one of your family members live in Asia?
Nein
DEFINITIV DU NICHT!

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1043
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: cartBNR
Location: Dreaming City, Reef
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 143 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 4 months ago

Translated Hky's reply since I got nothing to do:

:? - Oh look, Cart's applying.
:counfounded: - Eh, I'm not gonna accept him.
:deadlysurprised: - Just wait until next year.
:blueshocked: - Or unless you quit.
Image
みあがいっちばーん!

Post Reply