Applications for graphic artist

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
User avatar
Paul68
0-99
0-99
Posts: 8
Joined: 1 month ago
MC Username: Paul68

Re: Applications for graphic artist

Post by Paul68 » 1 month ago

Breaks wrote:
1 month ago
Do you have a portfolio of your work you can possibly share with us?
Could you please tell me when you're finished to decide so I could organize myself for the next week.
however, there is no hurry :wink: .

User avatar
Paul68
0-99
0-99
Posts: 8
Joined: 1 month ago
MC Username: Paul68

Post by Paul68 » 1 month ago

Breaks wrote:
1 month ago
Do you have a portfolio of your work you can possibly share with us?
When do you connect ??

User avatar
TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
Posts: 581
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 58 times
Contact:

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 month ago

You just broke the rules again. Two times in your staff application post. Good job.
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

User avatar
Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 517
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Breaks
Location: Brevard County, FL
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 94 times
Contact:

Post by Breaks » 1 month ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
1 month ago
You just broke the rules again. Two times in your staff application post. Good job.
It was a day apart, and his posts are moderator approved, so chill out.
Time to stop being the staff member you wanna be.
Image

User avatar
ecks dee
500-599
500-599
Posts: 595
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Location: Location
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 71 times
Contact:

Post by ecks dee » 1 month ago

Breaks wrote:
1 month ago
It was a day apart, and his posts are moderator approved, so chill out.
Time to stop being the staff member you wanna be.
so the triple posting rule does not exist? :thinking:

Rules apply to everyone
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

User avatar
Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 517
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Breaks
Location: Brevard County, FL
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 94 times
Contact:

Post by Breaks » 1 month ago

ecks dee wrote:
1 month ago
Breaks wrote:
1 month ago
It was a day apart, and his posts are moderator approved, so chill out.
Time to stop being the staff member you wanna be.
so the triple posting rule does not exist? :thinking:

Rules apply to everyone
"Also, please remember that any punishment can be at any admin or moderator’s own discretion."

Don't think this is unjustified. I know what he's doing and I allow it.
Image

Post Reply