[4/29 Updates] 4/22-4/29 Devblog

New GunColony server announcements are posted here!
Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 77 times

[4/29 Updates] 4/22-4/29 Devblog

Post by Hky » 1 month ago

Hello all,

This week has seen relatively few changes to the server because I had taken some time working on a different project. Nevertheless we have added a few new additions to the server, including a new Tablist and a staff build server.

NEW TAB LIST

After last week's anti-xray fixes it became quite evident that the Anti-Xray plugin's side effect of removing players from the tablist was becoming unbearable. As a result we have added a new tablist plugin that not only solves this problem, but also shows players in all current and future servers in our network. It is also animated and looks a lot cooler!

STAFF CREATIVE SERVER

We have added a new creative plots server, currently for staff members only. This will be the new place for our staff to work on maps. Since this server is powered by plots, we can safely give every staff member access to World Edit, which should speed up the building process and make it much more enjoyable to build on GunColony. This will also be the place for staff members to work collectively on any large build projects that arise (hint: there is one!).

There is currently no cross-server chat, but that will be coming soon.

OTHER CHANGES
  • Fixed a bug where modification unlock levels for some of the new Legendary weapons were incorrect

ecks dee
500-599
500-599
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 71 times

Post by ecks dee » 1 month ago

I never knew that there was 2 Rijams...

2 spoopy 4 me

yes I know it is a armor stand
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 month ago

could the map possibly be called Acumen?
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

EliasWild
100-199
100-199
MC Username: EliasWild
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by EliasWild » 1 month ago

update would be cool if it wasn't for that it makes everyone lag and you can't see who is on your team especially now that you can't see the names of your teammates either. 4/20 update
"sry we only speak in memes" - Elias