the black market

Suggest new features for the server here.
Vernonon
300-399
300-399
MC Username: Fart_Sniffer
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 31 times

the black market

Post by Vernonon » 9 months ago

Well hey guys! Since a lot of you lvl 60(including me) want some more benefits,so I suggest the black market.

Unlocked at:lvl 60

To access it:
do /blackmarket to warp to there

What for sell?:
Weapons ,upgrades that normally can't be unlocked by leveling up

Story behind/description:
Some lvl 60 veterans wanted more weapons and upgrades so badly they find ways to access,but then they have found the place they wanted-The black market.
I'M UR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!!!

awesomepetie35
MC Username: awesomepetie35
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by awesomepetie35 » 9 months ago

Could this be a donor perk or would that be against Eula?
I"M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

Vernonon
300-399
300-399

awesomepetie35 wrote:
9 months ago
Could this be a donor perk or would that be against Eula?
Pls no don't perk and since gun colony also have the warp fucntion so it won't be against the eula

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 9 months ago

I want to do something with my 500,000 tokens for once
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

pale1
Builder
Builder
MC Username: pale1
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 48 times

Post by pale1 » 9 months ago

It would be cool if as level 60s you could buy certain guns. The black market can sell 5 different guns at a time. Every 3 hours it randomly selects a new set of 5 guns to sell, and the previous set of guns goes "out of stock". The guns can be purchased with tokens and then used to level up your guns.

For example the shop could be selling the MP7, AUG, AK-47, M82, and USP-S for a certain 3 hour time slot. Each gun will have a certain price per piece for example a MP7 could cost 300 tokens a piece. Players could type in the quantity of gun they like to buy in the chat (doesn't get broadcasted to the main chat), and if they have enough tokens, they will gain x amount of MP7s. When the 3 hour time period ends a new shipment of guns comes in and becomes available for purchase.

Also when a player is level 60 they will have a new spawn item that allows them to warp to the black market and back to the same position they were in spawn.
Last edited by pale1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Breaks » 9 months ago

Can't we just wait for skins? We planned on probably adding a Steam Market replica that would take part on both website and in-game.

pale1
Builder
Builder

Breaks wrote:
9 months ago
Can't we just wait for skins? We planned on probably adding a Steam Market replica that would take part on both website and in-game.
I mean the point of a "suggestion" is exactly what the name implies; it's just a suggestion. Sure we could wait for skins, but it's fun to see people's ideas for the server and features people want to see

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Breaks » 9 months ago

pale1 wrote:
9 months ago
Breaks wrote:
9 months ago
I mean the point of a "suggestion" is exactly what the name implies; it's just a suggestion. Sure we could wait for skins, but it's fun to see people's ideas for the server and features people want to see
What I said was in my best regards to the suggestion, but my thoughts on it would just to have a market (any color lol) for skins, since guns are already so easy to level up in most cases.

pale1
Builder
Builder

Breaks wrote:
9 months ago
pale1 wrote:
9 months ago
Breaks wrote:
9 months ago
What I said was in my best regards to the suggestion, but my thoughts on it would just to have a market (any color lol) for skins, since guns are already so easy to level up in most cases.
Well that's why a black market would be cool for level 60s to fully max out their gun collection over time.

Vernonon
300-399
300-399

Well skins don't really help the weapon a lot so I wouldn't probabaly suggest selling skins in the black market.