[ACCEPTED] awesomepetie35 TMod Application

Apply for a staff position here. Remember to read the rules and guidelines for applying for staff.
awesomepetie35
MC Username: awesomepetie35
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 58 times

[ACCEPTED] awesomepetie35 TMod Application

Post by awesomepetie35 » 10 months ago

In-game name: awesomepetie35 (/nick is ExoticPetie)

In-game level: 60 (VIP)

Why I want to be staff on this server: The reason why I would like to be TMod on Guncolony is because of how much I love playing on this server and because I feel my skill set would compliment the other staff members nicely. I want to be apart of this team moving forward because of the love I have for playing on Guncolony and how much fun I've had being apart of this community. I want other players to experience as I have and play on this excellent server as my favorite MC experiences are playing non laggy games on GC when lots of players are online playing with me. My goal as a staff member would be to be friendly to old and fresh faces in hopes of them coming onto the server frequently.

EDIT: I also want to be apart of the solution to end the toxic behavior that has been present in GC since day one. Although I have not been part of the problem, I think that I serve as a role model for players to not be toxic and I discourage the toxicity. If I held the TMod position, I feel I could be even more of an influence towards non-toxic behavior and eventually bring an end to it. I would also enforce the rules especially hard and on the spot if needed (meaning mute/tempban without a report). Also speaking to that, GC needs more moderators to help moderate the rule breakers in chat and in game. I would, like I said, enforce the rules towards the players that require the rules to be enforced against them when no other staff member would be online to do so.

My strengths and how I will use them: When I think of the responsibilities of being TMod, I think of making sure everyone is having a fun and smooth time playing on our favorite server. What I bring to the table is maturity, chill, the ability to work with others, and making ethical decisions. If a player wants help getting started or tips on playing the game in general, I will be there and take extra time to make sure they get what they need. If I see one player harassing another, I make them stop immediately and I let them know the consequences they will suffer if they refuse to do so. That being said, I have enough of a level headed attitude to not abuse my powers or yell at another player EVER. I will hold myself to that because I want everyone to have fun when they come to play on GC. I also believe I can put anything I have against any present or future staff members (which is currently nothing) and work alongside them knowing we have the common goal of bringing more players onto Guncolony. Another thing I bring to the table is my experience playing on GC. I think this is useful because I know very well what many longtime players want to be added in and I will push especially hard for those features to be added in.

EDIT: I also know the rules of this server very well, as I've never broken any of them. Knowing the rules well will help me enforce them properly if I were to become TMod.

Past staff experience: While I have yet to become a staff member on any server, I have loads of experience playing on many smaller community-based servers that were similar in size to the current GC. A particular server that I loved so dearly, WestCoast Minecraft, shut down due to lack of funding. After experiencing a community and server alike that I was so closely associated with shut down due to lack of funding, I know that if I had any part of staff on GC that I would do anything I could so it would not shutdown how WestCoast did.

EDIT: While I have yet to be staff on a minecraft server, I am the owner on my own personal discord server that I moderate. As other members of that discord can tell you, I often do not tolerate bullying or verbal abuse on there and while it might have been present at one point, it is no longer present. I also have held many collaborative positions and jobs in real life as well that have helped me gain valuable skills in terms of communication and teamwork.

Online time each week: My online time tends to fluctuate depending on school, sports, and other such things lately however, I am usually good for at least 30-40 hours a week on Minecraft. I spend most of that time playing or interacting with players on Guncolony.

EDIT: My online time during the school week is about 15-20 hours. If I am on a break that can be back up to around 30 hours.

Thanks to all who check out my TMod application
Last edited by awesomepetie35 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I"M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

SilverFlaming
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by SilverFlaming » 10 months ago

I fully support this staff application, awesomepetie35 has all the experience he needs to be staff on Guncolony, also I would fully trust him as a staff member. Good luck
SILVERFLAMING

Gunlover
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Gunlover2000
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Gunlover » 10 months ago

I support petie's application. He always has a lot of chill when I rage and would make an excellent addition to the Guncolony staff.

Vernonon
300-399
300-399
MC Username: Fart_Sniffer
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by Vernonon » 10 months ago

Good luck bro!! I support u
I'M UR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!!!

ecks dee
500-599
500-599
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by ecks dee » 10 months ago

Covering fire for this application.
Image Image Image I am rigged. :/

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: _________
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Turbo » 10 months ago

Please do. I give this a 1337/69.
"sure princess" - Kiathro 2018

pale1
Builder
Builder
MC Username: pale1
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 48 times

Post by pale1 » 10 months ago

I think petie would make a great addition to the staff team on GunColony. I can verify that he is indeed very calm, level-headed, and ethical. He's someone a lot of players could look up to, so I think he would make a great TMod

awesomepetie35
MC Username: awesomepetie35
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by awesomepetie35 » 4 months ago

Thanks for all the support guys :D
I"M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: _________
Has liked: 65 times