(DENIED) [Abusing TMod Powers] ryanmoneyman

An archive of all the past player reports. Any reports >1 month old will be moved here.
applegrape
0-99
0-99
MC Username: The_Block_Man70
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 2 times

(DENIED) [Abusing TMod Powers] ryanmoneyman

Post by applegrape » 3 months ago

I am here to report Ryanmoneyman of abusing his TMod abilities.

I first saw him abuse his power when I just joined the server and I saw Ryan say "Last warning Kometta, watch your mouth. I already warned you once today"

Then I saw Kometta say

-"headglitching"
-"what other **** like tactic do you have?"

Soon after that Ryan kicked him.
I belive that guncolony does need a good safe environment but Kometta was not nessisarly being rude, but rather doing playful banter and somewhat making a rhetorical question/remark. What I don't want guncolony to be is a "Stop cursing on my good lil Minecraft server" sort of server. If that's what we become then we will not have a good community and have a enjoyable server for people. And I have looked over the rules, you can use profanity if not directed towards a certain individual. Even in Ryan's TMod application he does say "I vow to never abuse my permissions for anyone’s sake, not even my own." and what really gets me is, is what he also says "My duty as a staff member is to not treat players like toys, but treat them like they are my family." That is what I have noticed he has not done. He says "Stop doing Caps" or "Stop Spamming" every three seconds, so saying it does'nt have necessarily saying we have to take his TMod status away, but I would like higher teir moderators to at least have a talk with him.

P.S if you want proof of what he said, I do have pictures I can email to anyone who wishes to see proof. If you wish to have proof You will have to wait till next Friday or Saturday because I wont be on until those days

Thank You again
The_Block_Man70
Attachments
Screenshot from 2018-09-09 19-31-56.png
Screenshot from 2018-09-09 19-31-56.png (841.71 KiB) Viewed 767 times

Rijam
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Rijam
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by Rijam » 3 months ago

Ryan was not abusing any of his powers here.

Summary of what happened: Kometta was swearing and being rude to others. Ryan muted him in game for 1 day. Kometta started chatting with discord, bypassing the mute. Ryan kicked him from discord.

Kometta was disrespecting other players and swearing (even if it wasn't bypassing the filter). Although Ryan shouldn't've kicked Kometta from discord, instead get Breaks or I to mute him, he did it for a reason. Kometta was using discord to get around his mute in game. A 1 day mute isn't that much anyway.
EvidenceShow

Kometta said some other things but they were in a private message on discord so it doesn't count.

About the no swearing rule: Chat rule #5 is "No swearing/cussing." http://guncolony.com/index.php/guncolony-server-rules/ or do /rules in game. This is still Minecraft and kids still play this game.

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 70 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 3 months ago

Idk calling someone a thot or a hoe in this server is basic level language
Show
Show
Show
Show