What`s going on?

Found a bug? We'll squash it!
Soren
0-99
0-99
MC Username: The_new_Soren

What`s going on?

Post by Soren » 3 months ago

For the past 3 days i haven`t been able to login to the server.It said something about group information and and then
it said "no further information".Now i tried to login to the server and it says no players are online.I try to login and it says"Could not connect to a default or fall back server,try again later".Please someone help me because i love this server and i want to play again on it.If an admin or a moderator reads this please reply so that i can understand what`s going on.

Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Breaks
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by Breaks » 3 months ago

Soren wrote:
3 months ago
For the past 3 days i haven`t been able to login to the server.It said something about group information and and then
it said "no further information".Now i tried to login to the server and it says no players are online.I try to login and it says"Could not connect to a default or fall back server,try again later".Please someone help me because i love this server and i want to play again on it.If an admin or a moderator reads this please reply so that i can understand what`s going on.
Yesterday the server was down all day because the server machine was turned off, but now it's back up and I just started the server back up. You should be able to play now :)