How many of you are out of school?

Discussions for topics not related to the GunColony server.
User avatar
TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
Posts: 704
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Location: EST USA
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 96 times
Contact:

Re: How many of you are out of school?

Post by TotalyRosssome » 8 months ago

Turbo wrote:
8 months ago
Breaks wrote:
8 months ago
I got out May 23rd.
And you start at somewhere August I assume because I start in September.
I start August but I didn’t get out until today
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

User avatar
Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 547
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Breaks
Location: Brevard County, FL
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 105 times
Contact:

Post by Breaks » 8 months ago

Turbo wrote:
8 months ago
Breaks wrote:
8 months ago
I got out May 23rd.
And you start at somewhere August I assume because I start in September.
August 18th.

User avatar
Vernonon
300-399
300-399
Posts: 372
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Fart_Sniffer
Location: Le Holy Toilet in Heaven
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 31 times
Contact:

Post by Vernonon » 7 months ago

I'm outta school when Its July the 13th
Image
I'M UR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!!!

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 1065
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: cartBNR
Location: Black Armory, the Tower
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 155 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 7 months ago

Vernonon wrote:
7 months ago
I'm outta school when Its July the 13th
July 13th, holy crap? I bet your school starts at October or something.
Image
みあがいっちばーん!

User avatar
Vernonon
300-399
300-399
Posts: 372
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Fart_Sniffer
Location: Le Holy Toilet in Heaven
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 31 times
Contact:

Post by Vernonon » 7 months ago

Turbo wrote:
7 months ago
Vernonon wrote:
7 months ago
I'm outta school when Its July the 13th
July 13th, holy crap? I bet your school starts at October or something.
Nah dood, my schools in asia starts at 3rd September
Image
I'M UR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!!!

Post Reply