Remember the No Man's "Hostile" Land?

Discussions for topics not related to the GunColony server.
Post Reply
Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 266
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 77 times

Remember the No Man's "Hostile" Land?

Post by Hky » 3 months ago


Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 266
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 77 times

Post by Hky » 3 months ago

Around 5-10 minutes were roaming in the old Hostile server.
13:55 - look at how many people were in the server a few years ago ;-;
23:45 - old MA class GUI which actually went totally unchanged until a few weeks ago
26:53 - "Hello Hky" + upside down knife + broken guns

User avatar
TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
Posts: 581
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 58 times
Contact:

Post by TotalyRosssome » 3 months ago

oh my god nostalgia killed me. wait at some point weren't you level 9001 instead of 9002
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 900
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: TurboR33
Location: Somewhere in the Reef, Space
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 128 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 3 months ago

Hky wrote:
3 months ago
23:45 - old MA class GUI which actually went totally unchanged until a few weeks ago
You should bring those crazy kits like the LightAssault back... running around at Speed I with a P90 was hella fun
Image
クルマのよろこびを. 日産 です.

Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 266
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 77 times

Post by Hky » 3 months ago

Turbo wrote:
3 months ago
Hky wrote:
3 months ago
23:45 - old MA class GUI which actually went totally unchanged until a few weeks ago
You should bring those crazy kits like the LightAssault back... running around at Speed I with a P90 was hella fun
The hunter kit now has two 8-minute speed potions, if you didn't notice it.

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 900
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: TurboR33
Location: Somewhere in the Reef, Space
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 128 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 3 months ago

Hky wrote:
3 months ago
The hunter kit now has two 8-minute speed potions, if you didn't notice it.
I think I would rather take permanent perks over potions, thanks though.
Image
クルマのよろこびを. 日産 です.

Post Reply