What has been happening

Discussions for topics not related to the GunColony server.
Trexar
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 26 times

What has been happening

Post by Trexar » 1 month ago

So I have a few things to say about why I will be gone. Some of this stuff some of you know, but I left out a few parts. Here I go.

My father has job offers in multiple places, my family is currently living in Utah, but I had to finish school in Europe, thus leaving me with other family in Europe. I will be going to Utah at the end of the year. I have a lot of “business” to finish here in Europe. But I can’t do a lot of it because of a reason I dont want to mention because I don’t want anyone feeling sorry for me.

It makes me depressed because it is debilitating. I can’t exercise a lot, or go anywhere really. I will only say it’s a disease, as I said, I don’t want anyone to know much about it.

Thank you all for being friendly. I will return in the future, I may be on from time to time. (Rare though)

I will leave you with one thing: Don’t have strife with one to another. Turn the other cheek, be like His son.

Thank you.

-Wolf
DEFINITIV DU NICHT!

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 143 times

Post by Turbo » 1 month ago

Ouch, at least you'll be pretty damn close to me at the end of the year. (I live in Washington State.)
みあがいっちばーん!

Trexar
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Trexar » 1 month ago

Turbo wrote:
1 month ago
Ouch, at least you'll be pretty damn close to me at the end of the year. (I live in Washington State.)
Guess that’s good 🤝
DEFINITIV DU NICHT!

asdfpoo
0-99
0-99
MC Username: asdfpoo
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by asdfpoo » 1 month ago

I hope whatever the disease is, you can get over it mentally and physically. You're brave for being so upfront about the situation, and I hope you will get better soon. Don't lose hope. Make the best out of whatever you are facing.
give me the z u c c