PSA: High Inactivity Level

Discussions for topics not related to the GunColony server.
Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 143 times

PSA: High Inactivity Level

Post by Turbo » 2 months ago

Hello, GunColony community.
I have some very good and very bad news for the server itself and I would honestly like to share this news because I've been a very old player here and I think this may matter because of my recent inactivity like most of us.

To start off the sweets of the good news, I have been having doing a lot better than last year. Unfortunately, this is actually the only good news I have so far because what I'm doing is only beneficial to myself from joining a DECA club and other stuff.

I started doing some more advanced activity such as 3D modeling, learning to code, and even more academic stuff. Normally, I would be using this time to play on GC, but this year being my Junior year, I decided to be much more wise about my time here.

The biggest bad news is the hours I will be on per week or month. I've been only on for usually two days out of seven, and only on for like two-ish hours and I leave quite a bit early because I need to be working on homework and other outside academics as well. But do not worry, this is not only beneficial for my own future, but perhaps GunColony's future once I can get everything back together.

I'm currently modeling in Autodesk Maya to make objects from 3D print-compatible models to sets of items to be sold to architects or some other types of businesses that require 3D models. At school, I am learning the C language in my science class and starting Javascript, HTML, and CSS starting within a week or two. And lastly, I'm also teaching myself to use Photoshop for quite literally many different purposes from adding glowing eyes to pictures to make memes to professionally editing photos.

I also decided to do a lot more at school starting Junior year and considered doing a DECA club and a Japan club. The DECA club is a business and leadership related club about developing skills in finance, management, and other skills I prefer to use later in my adult life. The Japan club is more of the casual side of the after school clubs I go to because it's more about discussing Japanese culture and all sorts of fun stuff.

During this time, I'll try my best to get on whenever I feel like I have time or an update is out.
TL:DR Considering going inactive for a long time
みあがいっちばーん!

Vexy
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Vexy_Vex
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Vexy » 2 months ago

Whatever you do fam, I support you. Junior year is an important year and frankly, you should make the best of it while you still can. Go you!

Trexar
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Trexar » 2 months ago

Well, good luck! I hope you have a good experience in all your future affairs with adult life etc.
Keep up the good work, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only teenager that works lol.
DEFINITIV DU NICHT!

_VenoMs
VIP
VIP
MC Username: Kometta
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by _VenoMs » 2 months ago

Viel glück, Carter, you enjoy your time and put your best into it.

Asrielite
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Asrielite
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Asrielite » 2 months ago

gud lucc on SAT's get that sexy 1600
A good sniper is a fast sniper "oof" Asrielite 2017-Present Image

Turbo
VIP
VIP