Please nerf guns?

Suggest new features for the server here.
asdfpoo
0-99
0-99
MC Username: asdfpoo
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Please nerf guns?

Post by asdfpoo » 4 months ago

I think it's about time. I'm a level 35 which means you can hopefully respond to my post Hky. PLEASE nerf these weapons; I know people are going to not like it, but its just not fair.

PP19 It's pretty obvious. This weapon is horribly OP, and you can rush anyone with barely any consequence. It's the ultimate run and gun weapon that has almost no movement penalty and has the fire rate of a negev (pretty much). I would suggest making its movement penalty higher because its actually ridiculous at this point.

mg3 I think we don't need an explanation for this one.

kar98(possibly) The accuracy on this weapon is just too good and is usually a one shot kill.

And probably a few more weapons I don't know of. Why do I think these weapons should be nerfed? First, they are overpowered. Second, it usually ends up with half the people in the arena using the same spammy weapons. Third, noobs that don't have these op weapons usually end up getting frustrated and just d i e. I don't see any reason to keep these weapons as op as they are, and if you are already working to nerf such weapons, thank you.
give me the z u c c

asdfpoo
0-99
0-99

oh yeah btw please don't be salty in the comment section
give me the z u c c

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 63 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 4 months ago

PpBizon is actually really bad. Seeing as how most guns out gun it, it’s pretty easy to take down.
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 141 times

Post by Turbo » 4 months ago

Hmm...

Kar is easily countered by the AWP and M24. I would ask the underperforming bolt actions to be buffed instead. *cough* CheyTac and M40 *cough*

I would do increase bullet velocity, tighter spread, and a bit higher damage to make the Bizon able to compete in the meta.

MG3 has gotten too many nerfs and it is still powerful. Instead, ask for buffs on underperforming machine guns or SMGs as a whole.

If you want to know what other weapons could take a bit of balancing: here's this.

The SCAR-L is a rare assault rifle that seems to have unusually too good stats to the point where it puts the M4A1-S to shame and turns the least experienced players of GunColony into NBK in less than a click. I'm thinking of a rework for this gun and probably gonna ask to do be more of an SCAR-H, where it'll do damage near the level of the SC-2010, but will have the RoF similar to the Lewis Gun, accuracy of a M4A1-S, and an ammo pool of 20/60 like the M4A1-S.

M4A1-S could go for an old CSGO 666 RPM and accuracy back to be able to go against the meta weapons.

The G36C seems like the new SG553, but crazy easy to obtain and use unlike the SG553. I would set the rarity a bit higher up to Rare or nerf the accuracy a bit but not too much.

All autosnipers needs a buff on their recoil because no one ever uses them anymore. They were excellent counters to machine guns and scoped assault rifles.

SPAS-12 and Origin-12 are the biggest offenders when it comes to balancing because these two shotguns are completely overshadowed by everything. SPAS-12 seems to take too much ammo to kill anything after a nerf from last year. A bit of a damage buff would be a nice addition so the SPAS can actually be used in all gamemodes. Origin-12 needs a whole rework and I'm not gonna explain it yet because this is the worst gun in the game.
みあがいっちばーん!

asdfpoo
0-99
0-99

I'm sorry maybe i'm just bad lmao
give me the z u c c