New Gamemode

Suggest new features for the server here.
SilverFlaming
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 39 times

New Gamemode

Post by SilverFlaming » 4 months ago

Hey, I wanted to suggest a new gamemode the name of it will be "Hold Down", it will be two teams the CT vs terrorist so the way it works is the game will last 10 rounds, and the objective is to hold down a building against the CT for 10 rounds there will be five terrorists vs how many other people join the game, so if the game has 15 players it will be 5 terrorists vs 10 CT the terrorist have 5 respawns and will respawn in the building when they die, CT has none so only one life, but they will respawn at the end of a round CT respawns outside the building, a round ends when one whole team is dead, also terrorist lives will be reset at round five, terrorist will spawn with their loadout that they selected and the chest plate for body armour, but cops will be assigned weapons, CT will also get stronger so think of it as "Easy", "Medium", and "Hard".

Cops(easy) rounds 1-3
Spawn with
Glock-18 or p2000
sometimes M3 shotgun or mp5
No body armour
Gear is light blue

Swat(Medium) rounds 4-7
Can spawn with M-16, FAMAS, AUG, P90, SSG 08, and MAG-7
Sidearm: M&P .45 or XD
Armour: Helmet
Gear is dark blue

Army(Hard) rounds 8-10
Can spawn with XM8, M-16, AR-57, M24 SWS, M4A1-s, HK G11, Remington 887 and Tavor
Might spawn with M60 or M249
Sidearm: M9A1, p250, or MP-443
All guns have AP ammo
Armour: Chest and Helmet
Gear is Dark Green

The XP/ Crates for the cops is based on how fast they killed the terrorist and kills.
The XP/ Crates for the terrorist is based on how far they got in waves or if they survived wave 10 and kills
All guns have infinite ammo.

This gamemode is meant to teach the importance of sticking together and using cover because without that you will die.
Also, this gamemode can only be played if you have 10 or more players if you have 10 players you have 3 terrorists and 7 CT. Please post what you think.
SILVERFLAMING

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by Turbo » 4 months ago

Sounds like Guardian from CS:GO but reversed. What kind of rewards can I get? Custom armor colors (depending on side) in PvP?
みあがいっちばーん!

mugget30
0-99
0-99
MC Username: mugget30
Has liked: 1 time

Post by mugget30 » 4 months ago

that sound like a awesome idea.

SilverFlaming
MC Username: SilverFlaming
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by SilverFlaming » 4 months ago

Turbo Yeah, I don't know what armour color to use for terrorist so I was thinking you could get custom colors from this Gamemode, also I thought about big rewards since let's say its round 8 the game has 15 players and 2 terrorists are dead that would mean a 3 vs 10 which would be hard.
SILVERFLAMING