Page 1 of 1

A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:09 pm
by Turbo
- deleted -

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:33 pm
by awesomepetie35
I agree with most of these opinions besides the two I'm about to list. I see many people use the M16A1 and it is someone's favorite AR (SilverFlaming loves that thing). I don't want to see it get taken out by the Avtomat as I see that gun being just a slower firing AK on Stalingrad. I also don't think the Tec-9 needs a decrease in price. That thing is OP and is easy to use if you spam click rather than spray so a decrease in price would buff that thing even more. I agree with all of the other ideas though.

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:34 pm
by Turbo
awesomepetie35 wrote:
6 months ago
I also don't think the Tec-9 needs a decrease in price. That thing is OP and is easy to use if you spam click rather than spray so a decrease in price would buff that thing even more. I agree with all of the other ideas though.
Ehh, have you seen the rapid fire accuracy on the Tec-9 compared to the Five-SeveN? The 5-7 is much more accurate. :p

Or my inner Rainbow Six Siege is trying to seduce me. However, I've seen much better choices of sidearms when you have a semi-machine pistol with a price tag of 700$ when you get a CZ75 for 500$ or even a Five-SeveN.

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:42 pm
by ryanmoneyman
How about we get rid of it all together except for defusal. Why: the slowness on the cheytac and the r8 (two expensive guns) ale it balanced for other players to kill them. Let’s also be reminded about the short amount of ammo in the r8. There are other examples too this.

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:31 am
by Hky
Turbo wrote:
6 months ago
awesomepetie35 wrote:
6 months ago
I also don't think the Tec-9 needs a decrease in price. That thing is OP and is easy to use if you spam click rather than spray so a decrease in price would buff that thing even more. I agree with all of the other ideas though.
Ehh, have you seen the rapid fire accuracy on the Tec-9 compared to the Five-SeveN? The 5-7 is much more accurate. :p

Or my inner Rainbow Six Siege is trying to seduce me. However, I've seen much better choices of sidearms when you have a semi-machine pistol with a price tag of 700$ when you get a CZ75 for 500$ or even a Five-SeveN.
The Tec9 has far less running penalty than the Five-SeveN, which is a tremendous advantage, paired with the high magazine size. 32 bullets makes it the highest-mag pistol in the game. The only downsides are the low damage and accuracy, but even then it's still comparable to the 57 provided both users move/strafe.

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:39 am
by Hky
1. PPSH and Vector have low armor penetration which makes them bad in current PVP modes where everyone has armor. When we eventually make armor purchasable they will be much more viable. NB: using heavy spring on these two guns makes them lasers.

2. The AR57 is honestly fine as a niche weapon. The high rate of fire (only slightly lower than FAMAS) paired with higher damage than SMGs gives it a very fast time to kill, and it also has a cheap price. It's like a FAMAS without the long range burstfire option but a much safer buy due to the high magazine size and stability.

3. M60 can one tap from a longer range and is more accurate when bursting than M249. It also reloads faster and go through the ammo slower.

4. MP443 will get a buff but I won't move it to starter pistols. You have to buy it for $500 in CS:GO, after all.

5. It's intended that they occupy the eco sniper slot, so you have to choose between an anti-material rifle and a cheap sniper. They might get more powerful and specialized mod options in the future.

6. See my post above.

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 pm
by Turbo
Ugh, so basically my idea is denied? Just lock it. Jesus Christ, I shouldn't have done such a stupid idea. /s

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:26 pm
by Rijam
MP-443 is great. I use it all the time on pistol rounds. Just tap fire with it and you'll get kills. It's also super accurate even at longer ranges.

Re: A quick suggestion for Economy

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm
by Turbo
Rijam wrote:
6 months ago
MP-443 is great. I use it all the time on pistol rounds. Just tap fire with it and you'll get kills. It's also super accurate even at longer ranges.
inb4 *deals headshot, does no damage.*