Possibly Taking a Short Hiatus

New GunColony server announcements are posted here!
awesomepetie35
MC Username: awesomepetie35
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 54 times

Possibly Taking a Short Hiatus

Post by awesomepetie35 » 6 months ago

Hey guys,

As you might've noticed I have been very inactive over the past week or two and that is in large part due to how poor my internet performs. I have a hard time even getting the resource pack loaded in when I log on. I can hardly do any type of PvP or MA because seemingly whenever I shoot my gun my game crashes. I'm not trying to rag on the resource pack or server hardware, I acknowledge that it is my internet and my laptop holding me back from being able to play. It is this combined with my Junior year in high school work load and the lacrosse practice every day after school every day that also take time out of me attempting to get on the server. That being said, I still go on discord and the server forums multiple times a day and be very active in my role on both of those all the time. I'm hoping when my spring break starts in about a week or two I can start getting on frequently again. I just wanted everyone to know what was going on and make sure they know that this isn't permanent and that I won't be like the next Kiathro who comes on every two months. Hope everyone is enjoying the server and the infected return.

-Petie
I"M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 6 months ago

Feel free to contact me if you ever decide to fix your internet problem and need help with it.
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Turbo » 6 months ago

rip Petie's internet 201X-2018
みあがいっちばーん!