Page 2 of 2

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:00 pm
by Breaks
Turbo wrote:
5 months ago
Hky wrote:
5 months ago
Nobody answered question 1 yet. ;-;
1. What happens after (a little more than) 2 weeks?

2 and a half weeks. there ya go
To be serious this time, it involves the server. Very special event that only happens once a year.

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:08 pm
by TotalyRosssome
Hky wrote:
5 months ago
Nobody answered question 1 yet. ;-;
Could it be memorial day?

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:43 pm
by Rijam
Lol nobody knows what the end of June is for the server.

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:49 pm
by Turbo
Breaks wrote:
5 months ago
Turbo wrote:
5 months ago
Hky wrote:
5 months ago
Nobody answered question 1 yet. ;-;
1. What happens after (a little more than) 2 weeks?

2 and a half weeks. there ya go
To be serious this time, it involves the server. Very special event that only happens once a year.
It's one of those days where serious content gets added isn't it? I'm probably wrong though...

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:52 pm
by Turbo
Rijam wrote:
5 months ago
Lol nobody knows what the end of June is for the server.
End of the school year.... probably... (no because everyone in the US area is already out of school)

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm
by TotalyRosssome
Rijam wrote:
5 months ago
Lol nobody knows what the end of June is for the server.
Is it the 3 year anniversary

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm
by awesomepetie35
TotalyRosssome wrote:
5 months ago
Rijam wrote:
5 months ago
Lol nobody knows what the end of June is for the server.
Is it the 3 year anniversary
DING DING DING
The end of May/start of June is Guncolony’s three year anniversary.

Re: There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:15 pm
by Turbo
awesomepetie35 wrote:
5 months ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
5 months ago
Rijam wrote:
5 months ago
Lol nobody knows what the end of June is for the server.
Is it the 3 year anniversary
DING DING DING
The end of May/start of June is Guncolony’s three year anniversary.
Already? Time passes by so fast...