There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 258
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 76 times

There won't be a devblog this week and next week.

Post by Hky » 1 week ago

I'm busy with IRL stuff, and we're also working on a new, very large project - so there will be very few updates for the next two weeks, nothing to worth a devblog for.

I'll certainly be looking into the recent server instability issues though.

Hint:
1. What happens after (a little more than) 2 weeks?
2. What's another word for "2 weeks"?

User avatar
ecks dee
500-599
500-599
Posts: 539
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Location: Location
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 69 times
Contact:

Post by ecks dee » 1 week ago

what is happeningShow
God damnit boys/girls fortnite is coming to a GunColony near you.
Image Image Image I am rigged. :/

User avatar
TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
Posts: 514
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 56 times
Contact:

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 week ago

FORTNITE! 2 weeks is a fortnite! Battle Royale coming soon. lol I thought ryan's post was part of Hky's. I didn't see his until after mine
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 786
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: _________
Location: Hellas Basin, Mars
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 119 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 1 week ago

Yeah, I'm calling it, Fortnite is coming to GC rather pretty fast...

o dam cant wait to get spawn killed out of a plane
Image
"sure princess" - Kiathro 2018

User avatar
TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
Posts: 514
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 56 times
Contact:

Post by TotalyRosssome » 1 week ago

Turbo wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah, I'm calling it, Fortnite is coming to GC rather pretty fast...

o dam cant wait to get spawn killed out of a plane
Lol watch Hky be on the bus with his mini guns and killing everyone as they drop
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 786
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: _________
Location: Hellas Basin, Mars
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 119 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 1 week ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
1 week ago
Turbo wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah, I'm calling it, Fortnite is coming to GC rather pretty fast...

o dam cant wait to get spawn killed out of a plane
Lol watch Hky be on the bus with his mini guns and killing everyone as they drop
Some guy on Fortnite actually pulled a spawn kill by getting a sniper and landing a headshot as the poor guy was just parachuting down...
Image
"sure princess" - Kiathro 2018

User avatar
Breaks
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 492
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Breaks
Location: Brevard County, FL
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 91 times
Contact:

Post by Breaks » 1 week ago

Turbo wrote:
1 week ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
1 week ago
Turbo wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah, I'm calling it, Fortnite is coming to GC rather pretty fast...

o dam cant wait to get spawn killed out of a plane
Lol watch Hky be on the bus with his mini guns and killing everyone as they drop
Some guy on Fortnite actually pulled a spawn kill by getting a sniper and landing a headshot as the poor guy was just parachuting down...
And that was before they added Guided Missiles LMAO
Image

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 786
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: _________
Location: Hellas Basin, Mars
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 119 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 1 week ago

Breaks wrote:
1 week ago
Turbo wrote:
1 week ago
TotalyRosssome wrote:
1 week ago


Lol watch Hky be on the bus with his mini guns and killing everyone as they drop
Some guy on Fortnite actually pulled a spawn kill by getting a sniper and landing a headshot as the poor guy was just parachuting down...
And that was before they added Guided Missiles LMAO
Don't give Hky an incentive to add this idea /s
Image
"sure princess" - Kiathro 2018

Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 258
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by Hky » 1 week ago

Nobody answered question 1 yet. ;-;

User avatar
Turbo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 786
Joined: 1 year ago
MC Username: _________
Location: Hellas Basin, Mars
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 119 times
Contact:

Post by Turbo » 1 week ago

Hky wrote:
1 week ago
Nobody answered question 1 yet. ;-;
1. What happens after (a little more than) 2 weeks?

2 and a half weeks. there ya go
Image
"sure princess" - Kiathro 2018

Post Reply