Unable to get any legendary weapons

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
nethricek
0-99
0-99
MC Username: nethricek

Unable to get any legendary weapons

Post by nethricek » 3 months ago

As the title says I cannot get any legendary weapons for arround one and half years. Althrough yes I admit for arround a year or two I havent been very active due to real life, for arround quarter or half of the period where I cannot get any legendary weapons, I have been active and played on the server. During the year I haven't been that active, but I occasionaly went to the server and played (arround 1-6 times a week depending on how much free time I had). Althrough you might (and probably will) say that it's due to me not being online, being impatient, bad luck, etc. etc. I would like to know if there are set any sort of penalties to drop rates if you are inactive too long. I have been playing since arround 2014/15 and when this new crate system arrived I had no problem with getting legendary weapons (sometimes even 6 a day). I even tried searching for drop rates for rarities but came blank. Thank you for any help or comments (any hate is accepted, since I look like that one person that whines about EVERYTHING, despite not knowing anything or even playing) -nethricek

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 61 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 3 months ago

It could be that your weapon levels are not high enough or you weren't a high enough level to get any but really idk.
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: TurboR33
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 134 times

Post by Turbo » 3 months ago

TotalyRosssome wrote:
3 months ago
It could be that your weapon levels are not high enough or you weren't a high enough level to get any but really idk.
Probably check the tech tree. That could be the culprit.
みあがいっちばーん!