Infinite Speed Mob-Arena Classes

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 140 times

Infinite Speed Mob-Arena Classes

Post by Turbo » 6 months ago

A new meta in Mob-Arena is to use the Infinite Speed potion to get away from messes much faster and I've discovered 4 classes have it. Unfortunately, weapons are limited...

Destroyer - Shotgun heavy class, very powerful against bosses as it has strength potions and health potions.
(Weapons: Remington 887, Sawed-Off, MAG-7)

LightAssault - Rapid fire class, good against light ads particularly Baby Zombies and Pigmen. Also good against slimes.
(Weapons: UZI, L86, Tavor X-95R)

Rusher - Mobile class, has sub-machine guns and ALWAYS keep moving as it is not a firepower heavy class.
(Weapons: P90, AR-57, MAC-10)

Scoper - Sniper class, has an odd choice of weapons that you can take with you...
(Weapons: M24, Scout, SSG 08, M82)

P.S. Hky, if you are reading this, don't be afraid to give certain classes permanent potions too, it would be nice if other classes that normally didn't have an infinite effect potion actually get one such as Sniper and RedArmy getting permanent Strength potions while Heavy can get a resistance permanent potion.
みあがいっちばーん!

Hky
Site Admin
Site Admin
MC Username: Hky
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Hky » 6 months ago

The problem with Infinite Speed is that you can't drink milk otherwise you lose it. So once a witch throws a Weakness potion on you you'll deal very low damage and unable to punch for a long time, and you also can't cure Poison to take less damage (you'll take the full damage which is 6 hearts or so).

ryanmoneyman
MC Username: ryanmoneyman
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 71 times

Post by ryanmoneyman » 6 months ago

Hky wrote:
6 months ago
The problem with Infinite Speed is that you can't drink milk otherwise you lose it. So once a witch throws a Weakness potion on you you'll deal very low damage and unable to punch for a long time, and you also can't cure Poison to take less damage (you'll take the full damage which is 6 hearts or so).
You should try using those plugin skills to make the player have a movement speed of i n f i n i t y. No need for potions
Image Image Image
BELIEVE IN MONSTERS, BECAUSE I AM ONE

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by Turbo » 6 months ago

ecks dee wrote:
6 months ago
Hky wrote:
6 months ago
You should try using those plugin skills to make the player have a movement speed of i n f i n i t y. No need for potions
In other words, very old classes where kits give you a permanent perk once the kit is equipped like the Avenger kit. (Perma-Speed II, but very low armor.
みあがいっちばーん!