Unknown Error

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
mr_hidden217
Builder
Builder
MC Username: Finnish_Man
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: Unknown Error

Post by mr_hidden217 » 4 months ago

Hello

- As you may know from my hint(s). I am currently working on updating my weapon spreadsheet. The spreadsheet itself and the main comparisons of "Most -Damage -RPM and -Accuracy" are mostly done, but I would also like make some direct weapon comparisons to eliminate the hassle of making your own weapon comparisons.

- So my question for you guys is "What weapons do you want to see compared?"

[Example]
Off Topic
- Btw, if anyone knows what the numbers in "Spread Recovery -/Tick, -Moving and -Spraying" mean, please do tell me.
- Finnish_Man

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 4 months ago

mr_hidden217 wrote:
4 months ago

Off Topic
- Btw, if anyone knows what the numbers in "Spread Recovery -/Tick, -Moving and -Spraying" mean, please do tell me.
- Finnish_Man

The spread recovery per tick is how fast the spread of the gun reverts to normal.
24% may mean that 24% of the spread is recover every 1/10th of a second. The moving may be moving and then stopping, so -40% would add time to the spread recovery as well as Spraying and then stopping.
I know what the numbers are supposed to represent but not what the exact measurements would be.
I was also working on charts for weapons but I assume yours is organized better.
Got One Taps? This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.