Kicked/Banned

General discussions about the server, gameplay, etc.
Dust
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Herobrine_2143

Kicked/Banned

Post by Dust » 2 months ago

So I've been kicked/banned for "obvious" aimbot, which I do not, I literally have only Optifine, Only optifine, I normally use LabyMod but now I'm using just Optifine, literally, I don't know what you guys think but you need to chill just because I'm getting a lot of headshots, I don't only play minecraft ._. I do play fps games such as Rainbow Six Siege or Ghost Reccon Wildlands ._. Like come on, just because I kill you doesn't mean you need to be salty and kick me for just using optifine, the proof I have that I have nothing are bellow the pictures without closing Minecraft.

What
What2
DoubleWhat

Dust
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Herobrine_2143

Post by Dust » 2 months ago

And I'm using Linux ._. Not Windows, even if I download a cheat I can't since is for the extension ".exe" which is only for Windows.

Trexar
MC Username: Trexar
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by Trexar » 2 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience, you can appeal for a ban if you were banned. But quick Question.

How does you using Optifine make any difference? ,-, People dont know if you are using it unless you have a optifine cape.

Optifine doesn't count as a hack. Never has, never will.
German snakes be like ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

TotalyRosssome
MC Username: TotalyRosssome
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 2 months ago

Just because you play other FPS games doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to hack (hypothetical). I spectated you and kicked you for suspicious tracking and headshots in some amount of consistency. That is not salt or kicking you for optifine.

Edit: one kick, not multiple on my part
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
Show
uwu what’s this