Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 141 times

Teaser Storyline 2

Post by Turbo » 10 months ago

-- LOG: #000243 -- TO: President Hky (officialhky@guncolony.com) SUBJECT: AYAMI'S CYBERNETICS FROM: Paul Jenkins III, William Mathis, David Forge

PJ: With the recovered tech from the old security headquarters from Switzerland, we can use these cybernetic parts as the replacements to some of her lost body. Currently, we have the technology to-
WM: Wait what? You're using advanced prototype technology that we barely have any information about? We haven't even scanned and taken apart the thing.
DF: Relax, I have a prosthetic arm that's way more value than that thing there.
PJ: Interesting, the prosthetic we recovered from Switzerland has quite the statistics. It has some sort odd bio-regenerating foam that might act similar to the ones we saw with Elias. Most likely reverse engineered Russian regeneration properties.
DF: The legs and arms don't give off heat and are very light. I can tell this is meant to be used for agility and stealth. We don't even have tech to actually infra-red heat to figure out the user is.
WM: The power source, where is the damn power source? I can't build any spare parts- Wait, no. Does that regenerate too? I can't believe it, I don't actually have to find things that are take too long to make.
PJ: Don't get too hasty here, some of the parts are missing. Looks like the on-board HUD computer is missing. I wonder if this body has a helmet.
DF: Yep. Found it. I think this probably goes on with the... What is that?
WM: I think it's better for us to find what goes where.
PJ: You know that we really should get this thing onto her? She's lost too much blood and almost lost her life in the last operation.
WM: Perhaps.
DF: Anyways, I think this probably should work.
PJ: Most of the framework and armor is made out of composite material, probably the same materials we found on some of the experimental spacecraft we found in the ruins. From what I've seen, this material can withstand small rounds such as the 9mm, .45 ACP, and probably even 5.45 rounds. I don't think it's been able to go against regular rifle rounds like the 5.56x45, 7.62x54, and 7.62x51. It also has some odd polyphasic entangled waveforms encoded into the spinal cord thing or whatever it is. We may have to cover it up and maybe even ask Carter himself to cover up the spinal cord systems.
WM: You crazy? I know he saved us all with the whatever the thing he calls it-
DF: The Traveler's Light.
WM: Yeah, whatever, but after he killed several million-
PJ: Hush. We've lost more in the past before he even became a "Guardian" or whatever they call him.
WM: Fine, we'll call him for once.
PJ: Confirm operation. We have to do something right now.
みあがいっちばーん!

TotalyRosssome
VIP
VIP
MC Username: ExoticRosssome
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 63 times

Post by TotalyRosssome » 10 months ago

Awesome. And what is log #000001?
Show
Show
Show