Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 140 times

GunColony Origins: Run-n-Gun

Post by Turbo » 11 months ago

Many people have given me a lot of positive thoughts about the random short story I've written, known as "The Origin of Hitreg". I've decided to start writing a series about the server (for fun cause why not) known as "GunColony: Origins", which is basically more of a comedy type of story while the later series in 2018, known as "GunColony: Legends" is more of a darker, and more serious mood.

So, I will start off with the second story, known as, "GunColony Origins: Run-n-Gun"

GunColony Origins - Run-n-Gun "God damn it."

SilverFlaming said as he re-spawned as his foolish teammates wouldn't oblige to aim. His teammates often tried too hard to actually aim, having to use illegal modifications to their HUD. Always ended up being shot by the overpowered, unfair player known as The_Frumious, who was an experienced veteran of numerous wars.

As the 180 second timer ticked on, his score was only at 2-234354643245546, thanks to the awful hit registration of the weaponry given by the system. His AK-103 continuously fired accurately, hitting their opponents to the head and torso, doing no damage or whatsoever. Unfortunately, for most people, they were often cut down by Level 40 players using general purpose machine guns and fully-automatic automatic assault rifles as if they were sub-machine guns.

The kill feed continuously spammed the Heads-Up Display system with all sorts of people randomly running-and-gunning, making many players, particularly snipers very frustrated because of how unfair it is compared to actually aiming, bursting, or even tap firing.

It even made players like The_Frumious or even Rijam very serious trouble as they tried to fire their weapons in very accurate bursts and taps, only to be cut down by the same people who treated their guns as if they were sub-machine guns.

"Are you (beep)ing kidding me?" said The_Frumious as his Kill-to-Death Ratio went from 420-69 to 420-1337.

Even his Arcstrider powers didn't work at all, only for the continuously painful amounts of running-and-gunning constantly was a pain in the butt. With nothing working, he and his friends decided to take the route using their own built sub-machine guns, even then didn't help at all.

With 60 seconds down the clock, awesomepetie35 took cover against the skimpy wooden wall, only to be also shot out by a random using a MG3 as a PP-Bizon. Rijam was shortly later killed by a player using a Negev as a P250. And lastly, The_Frumious was killed by a person who trampled over him with a RPK on full-auto, spraying everywhere like crazy, and one lucky headshot hit him right in the forehead across the entire map, wall-banging through 69 different layers of walls, ranging from wool to diamond and even bedrock, shot through and hit him randomly in the head, scoring the winning kills to the randoms.

Slowly after, The_Frumious leaves the arena because of the frustrating amount of running and gunning, followed by SilverFlaming and many others after.
みあがいっちばーん!

awesomepetie35
MC Username: awesomepetie35
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 52 times

Post by awesomepetie35 » 11 months ago

10/10 "using the MG3 as a PP-Bizon" or "using a Negev as a P250" are the best quotes.
I"M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

Asrielite
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Asrielite
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Asrielite » 11 months ago

10/10, enjoyed first one
A good sniper is a fast sniper "oof" Asrielite 2017-Present Image

Asrielite
0-99
0-99
MC Username: Asrielite
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Asrielite » 11 months ago

I would enjoy another one about headglitching
A good sniper is a fast sniper "oof" Asrielite 2017-Present Image

Turbo
VIP
VIP
MC Username: cartBNR
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by Turbo » 11 months ago

awesomepetie35 wrote:
11 months ago
10/10 "using the MG3 as a PP-Bizon" or "using a Negev as a P250" are the best quotes.
I actually saw people doing that with the MG3 and Negev a few days ago lmao
みあがいっちばーん!